Been a while since one of these, figured we're a couple a months in the new year and let's see where everyone is working from now.
  • bmoore

  • Sam Kaufman

  • fuggart

    I've been planning my office renovation for so long now and start work in April. I wish this thread had come up once mine was done!
  • Killer Napkins



    These are some shitty shots of the ever evolving shared art studio space. (Need to get some good pictures eventually)


    this an old one.
    Earlier on a built a couple of huge heavy duty work tables.. they have some monster casters on them now.




    These were some cakes we were working on for STL 250th birthday, but up at the top right hand corner off screen is a little weird spot, that we turned into a DJ booth. Stan fucks with his music up there, and whoever DJ's up there when we have big parties (which we have only had one so far)


    This is kind of the area I made up for myself, to the left are big racks I built that hold maybe like 80 painted luan panels right now..
    It is pretty exciting to actually have a place that you can spread out and paint/make big shit.. Big change from working inside a used 1 car garage ha.
  • johnsaurus

    bmoore said:

    i really like your set up!
  • justinbryant

    I'm all about having space to show off statues/busts/toys. My wife was kind enough to let me take over this room, so I ran with it.

    I'm still putting this together as a whole, but finally got the desk put up and some of my toys out. I've got wall space that is screaming for some prints.

    And yes, this is complete with custom Spidey chair that my mom made me when I was 16. No shame.

  • Setup85

    Looks the same.
  • dbdesign

    Just moved into new house in Sept, my office is still bare, haven't got around to hanging anything.



  • Andrew Haines

    dbdesign said:Just moved into new house in Sept, my office is still bare, haven't got around to hanging anything.






    Mine's the same as last time, I'll get some pictures up after work. I'm diggin those desks, Dan.
  • JeremyRichie

    One of my favorite threads!



  • Keenankoso

    Andrew Haines said:
    dbdesign said:Just moved into new house in Sept, my office is still bare, haven't got around to hanging anything.






    I'm diggin those desks, Dan.

    Ditto. Where'd you find those?

    Here's my office at work. It's still a work in progress so don't mind the boxes holding up the speakers, haha.

  • HillmanB

    I actually prefer working from home (will post home office later) but when I do come to the office this is it...

    Super messy right now but I'm busy making things so who cares! :)

  • ShineOn

    Some killer rigs in here. Really digging the dark walls + light floors in Hillman's.

    JeremyRichie said:One of my favorite threads!




    Super jealous of this set up. Attic vibes
  • dbdesign

    Keenankoso said:
    Andrew Haines said:
    dbdesign said:Just moved into new house in Sept, my office is still bare, haven't got around to hanging anything.






    I'm diggin those desks, Dan.

    Ditto. Where'd you find those?

    Here's my office at work. It's still a work in progress so don't mind the boxes holding up the speakers, haha.



    Thanks fellas, ordered these table tops and just got some legs:

    http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50106773/
  • dbdesign

    HillmanB said:I actually prefer working from home (will post home office later) but when I do come to the office this is it...

    Super messy right now but I'm busy making things so who cares! :)


    Love the vibe of this space.
  • tidyink

    Opened up a new studio in my home town with an old school friend at the beginning of Jan. We mainly do websites and branding, but I still do some t-shirt design when I can.

     photo IMG_0036_zpsb73f66c6.jpg

    Yep, that's a G3 in the window. We were using it to show our work at night.
  • HillmanB

    tidyink said:Opened up a new studio in my home town with an old school friend at the beginning of Jan. We mainly do websites and branding, but I still do some t-shirt design when I can.

     photo IMG_0036_zpsb73f66c6.jpg

    Yep, that's a G3 in the window. We were using it to show our work at night.

    Looks awesome man!
  • tidyink

    HillmanB said:
    tidyink said:Opened up a new studio in my home town with an old school friend at the beginning of Jan. We mainly do websites and branding, but I still do some t-shirt design when I can.

     photo IMG_0036_zpsb73f66c6.jpg

    Yep, that's a G3 in the window. We were using it to show our work at night.

    Looks awesome man!

    Thank Hillman. Took a few weeks to get ready. And we are constantly buying new things and painting, etc. Need to get some prints on the wall next.
  • Design by Disorder

    Sam Kaufman said:

    Jeez Sam, do you have 4 hard drives?
  • OkKimonos

    wow. you guys are all this clean and organized? I'm embarrassed of what a mess I typically work in!
  • dbdesign

    Design by Disorder said:
    Sam Kaufman said:

    Jeez Sam, do you have 4 hard drives?

    I do as well, just hidden behind my extra monitor. Gotta make sure I back everything up twice, then 1 drive for my resources, last drive for current clients finished work and invoices.
  • babix

    everytime i see this thread

  • Sam Kaufman

    dbdesign said:
    Design by Disorder said:
    Sam Kaufman said:

    Jeez Sam, do you have 4 hard drives?

    I do as well, just hidden behind my extra monitor. Gotta make sure I back everything up twice, then 1 drive for my resources, last drive for current clients finished work and invoices.

    Yeah. Pretty much the last 5 years of work on those 4 hard drives. I save EVERYTHING.
  • Andrew Haines

    Sam Kaufman said:
    dbdesign said:
    Design by Disorder said:
    Sam Kaufman said:

    Jeez Sam, do you have 4 hard drives?

    I do as well, just hidden behind my extra monitor. Gotta make sure I back everything up twice, then 1 drive for my resources, last drive for current clients finished work and invoices.

    Yeah. Pretty much the last 5 years of work on those 4 hard drives. I save EVERYTHING.

    I do too, I have to get another one soon haha. I should back up everything twice though too like Dan said
  • Design by Disorder

    You guys are crazy! I only have one backup. Although since i started doing more photoshop work and less vector i have noticed that my hard drive space is being chewed up fast.

    Here is my office. My wife and I are moving in a few months so all my art is off the walls and packed.
  • Lion Caster

    Man, you guys have some great office/work areas. Here is mine currently:

  • Silver Tongue

    HillmanB said:I actually prefer working from home (will post home office later) but when I do come to the office this is it...

    Super messy right now but I'm busy making things so who cares! :)


    Loving this!
  • Silver Tongue

    Not the best picture of my actual set up, but here's one of my space in Brooklyn
  • Sam Kaufman

    Design by Disorder said:You guys are crazy! I only have one backup. Although since i started doing more photoshop work and less vector i have noticed that my hard drive space is being chewed up fast.

    Here is my office. My wife and I are moving in a few months so all my art is off the walls and packed.


    Most of my layered master files clock in at least a 1-2 gigabytes in size. Damn them layer folders...
  • JeremyRichie

    ShineOn said:Some killer rigs in here. Really digging the dark walls + light floors in Hillman's.

    JeremyRichie said:One of my favorite threads!




    Super jealous of this set up. Attic vibes

    The attic vibes are heavy for sure. Half the time I feel like I live in a 90's sitcom.
  • Paul Granese

    Just moved to Philly last week with my girlfriend, here's my current set up. I still have to get my iMac and drafting table here but this does just fine!





  • HillmanB

    Paul Granese said:Just moved to Philly last week with my girlfriend, here's my current set up. I still have to get my iMac and drafting table here but this does just fine!


    Loving that wall man!
  • dbdesign

    Paul Granese said:Just moved to Philly last week with my girlfriend, here's my current set up. I still have to get my iMac and drafting table here but this does just fine!












    Nice big space! Where in Philly you at brother?! We'll have to get together sometime.
  • ShineOn

    Silver Tongue said:Not the best picture of my actual set up, but here's one of my space in Brooklyn


    There is a couple of units in my building that have exposed brick and unfortunately mine is not one of them. Sooo BK.
  • JeremyRichie

    Paul Granese said:Just moved to Philly last week with my girlfriend, here's my current set up. I still have to get my iMac and drafting table here but this does just fine!












    So much awesome.

    ShineOn said:
    Silver Tongue said:Not the best picture of my actual set up, but here's one of my space in Brooklyn


    There is a couple of units in my building that have exposed brick and unfortunately mine is not one of them. Sooo BK.

    Where's your space, Tyler?!
  • ShineOn

    I live in a shoebox (gotta love NYC) but I'll try and snap some photos this weekend
  • Smiths Canvas

    Came out of retirement for you Tyler.

  • Silver Tongue

    ShineOn said:I live in a shoebox (gotta love NYC) but I'll try and snap some photos this weekend

    Hahah where in NYC? And just a warning I had exposed brick in my old place too, but it was uncoated and it is quite messy with the brick dust and pieces over time, so if you do get a place with it make sure it's coated like I have at my current place or seal it!
  • ShineOn

    I'm on the outskirts of the LES kinda by the WB bridge. I shouldn't complain too much, it's not bad for the price and area.
  • JeremyRichie

    Smiths Canvas said:Came out of retirement for you Tyler.



    Slick!

Advertise with us

Advertise with us


Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?