Never heard back from the band so this one is for sale. Wanted to have a go with stylized anatomy, and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.

Reducible to 3 print colours on grey.

Sold to Ninety Eight.

  • drop

    really cool!
  • Ciro

    drop said:really cool!
  • gaunty

    JJ is stepping up.
  • Obscure

    Yea boi this is cool!
  • Glenn

    I like your style! The only thing that bugs me is where the name is in front of the axe. It could use some black shadow or something to give extra contrast and to make it 'pop' more.
  • Joshua Jordan

    Thanks a lot guys!

    Glenn said:I like your style! The only thing that bugs me is where the name is in front of the axe. It could use some black shadow or something to give extra contrast and to make it 'pop' more.

    Agreed. I was never really satisfied with the text. If I used the darkest colour (brown) then it blended in with the linework too much. If someone buys this, I'll be sure to solve the issue. Thanks a ton!
  • TIRI

    love it
  • ShineOn

    New it was yours from the thumbnail. Love the colors too
  • Joshua Jordan

    ShineOn said:New it was yours from the thumbnail. Love the colors too

    Thanks dude. I'm glad to hear that I'm carving out a style for myself.
  • atomicchild

    nice man
  • Joshua Jordan

    Thanks Jimmy!
  • TenTimesKarma

    sweet!
  • chad manzo

    gaunty said:JJ is stepping up.

    big time. <3
  • skeletorART

    this is fresh :D
  • Smiths Canvas

    Awesome illustration, type doesn't do it justice. Try to imitate the vibe you got going in the illustration, in the type. That fon't is too geometric and perfect, na mean?
  • Joshua Jordan

    Thanks a lot y'all!

    chad manzo said:
    gaunty said:JJ is stepping up.

    big time. <3

    <3<3<3

    Smiths Canvas said:Awesome illustration, type doesn't do it justice. Try to imitate the vibe you got going in the illustration, in the type. That fon't is too geometric and perfect, na mean?

    Yeah, I totally hear that. I'll have a go at it if someone picks this up. Thanks for the input!
  • Nick La Rocca

    this is great man! you should pitch it to some canadian bands. i know a ton of dudes who would probably want this!
  • roovie

    love all your recent stuff dude
  • Joshua Jordan

    Nick La Rocca said:this is great man! you should pitch it to some canadian bands. i know a ton of dudes who would probably want this!

    Well put them in touch then ;)

    roovie said:love all your recent stuff dude

    Much appreciated!
  • Christiane

    love this so much!
  • Joshua Jordan

    Thanks Christiane!
  • C A T S N E E Z E

    This is ace man, good job!
  • Joshua Jordan

    C A T S N E E Z E said:This is ace man, good job!

    Thank you so much dude!

Advertise with us

Advertise with us


Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?