Was asked to complete a design for the Blackout Argument's farewell tour this fall. They've been a great bunch of guys to work with, so I was honoured to be a part of it. Based on an old union label I've been wanting to recreate for a while now.

  • Joshua Jordan

    Here's some other colourways I pitched to the band. I think it's going to be available in a variety of them on tour.
  • popmonkey

    Nice. Hey, I just finished up a design for them too! I'll be posting it soon.
  • chriskillerartworx

    looking goood! played another show with the guys last weekend - unfortunately they're breaking up.
  • horacekjoe

    dark red with black ink is cool too
  • Joshua Jordan

    popmonkey said:Nice. Hey, I just finished up a design for them too! I'll be posting it soon.

    Looking forward to seeing it! Thanks a lot!

    chriskillerartworx said:looking goood! played another show with the guys last weekend - unfortunately they're breaking up.

    Yeah, definitely a bummer. Seems like they'll be going out with a band though!

    horacekjoe said:dark red with black ink is cool too

    Definitely one of my favourites as well. Thanks dude!
  • FLAMING SKULL

    Joshua Jordan said:Here's some other colourways I pitched to the band. I think it's going to be available in a variety of them on tour.


    Excellent!
  • Cutty.

    Really like this one!
  • Joshua Jordan

    Thanks a lot guys! Appreciate it Cutty!
  • chad manzo

    fucking rules man!!!
  • Joshua Jordan

    chad manzo said:fucking rules man!!!

    Thanks a whole lot Chad!
  • markusmanson

    chad manzo said:fucking rules man!!!
  • TenTimesKarma

    want
  • JeffByNight

    Good stuff josh
  • Joshua Jordan

    Thank you all! Marcus, Karma and Jeff, really appreciate it!
  • roovie

    great work
  • DanielAndHisArt

    Favorite thing on here in a while. This is great, Joshua. Really love your illustration style.
  • Deformed Giraffe

    Love it.
  • Joshua Jordan

    Thanks again everyone!

    DanielAndHisArt said:Favorite thing on here in a while. This is great, Joshua. Really love your illustration style.

    As a fan of your work, it means a lot!
  • TIRI

    looks good.. :)
  • drop

    this rules hard joshua!
  • atomicchild

    this is great man
  • Joshua Jordan

    You guys are great! Thanks a lot!

Advertise with us

Advertise with us


Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?