This design is for sale. Looks rad as a one or two color. Cutty.bage@gmail.com =)

  • Cutty.

  • SKUMMIE

    So, you CAN draw ugly things ;)
  • Cutty.

    Nasher drawing, in progress

  • MICHAEL SHANTZ

    ur amazing. <3
  • cityhall

    holy damn!
  • againstbound

    So good.
  • 307

    MICHAEL SHANTZ said:ur amazing. <3
  • Cutty.

    Thanks guys!

    MICHAEL SHANTZ said:ur amazing. <3

    Right back atcha! ♥
  • Tee Project

    Id like to see this over in the top 10 at you know where! :)
  • Victra

    This reminds me of the spiders in Legend of Zelda for some reason! <3
  • iloveantix

    This is great! Cool concept too.
  • atomicchild

    nice nice nice
  • chad manzo

    you rule cutty.
  • TONY MIDI

    aha,,, cool drawing...
  • Who is Ryan C.

    Awesome job
  • gaunty

    Holy shit. I would wear this to death!
  • Chreck

    i love it when you post the drawings before they're scanned. sweet.
  • camoshop

    amazing cutty

    edit: you need to make some prints of this =]
  • Cutty.

    Thanks everybody =)

    Victra said:This reminds me of the spiders in Legend of Zelda for some reason! <3

    oh man, I can TOTALLY see that. Musta been a subconscious inspiration. I can almost hear those little creepy crawlies now.

    camoshop said:amazing cutty

    edit: you need to make some prints of this =]

    Thanks cam! I just might do that! >=)
  • JeffByNight

    this is so good, i feel like the circle in the back isnt needed at all though
  • NVasion

    such a rad idea. Great work Cutty!
  • camoshop

    Cutty. said:Thanks everybody =)

    Victra said:This reminds me of the spiders in Legend of Zelda for some reason! <3

    oh man, I can TOTALLY see that. Musta been a subconscious inspiration. I can almost hear those little creepy crawlies now.

    camoshop said:amazing cutty

    edit: you need to make some prints of this =]

    Thanks cam! I just might do that! >=)

    good i want this hanging on my wall =] A1 size
  • ClintAbyss

    lol this makes me think of the spiders from zelda idk why
  • ChrisAnnihilation

    Victra said:This reminds me of the spiders in Legend of Zelda for some reason! <3

    ClintAbyss said:lol this makes me think of the spiders from zelda idk why

    Fuck yeah!!
  • aryn27

    unik...cool

Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?