tee design for australian band, the amity affliction

  • Jake Ward

    so classy
  • cityhall

    This one rocks
  • atomicchild

    I want that shirt and I don't even know who that is...so awesome
  • Smiths Canvas

    A breath of fresh air in the tee section. Awesome colors.
  • treycook

    Smiths Canvas said:A breath of fresh air in the tee section. Awesome colors.

    My thoughts exactly! Everything looks so samey these days. Great work Derek!
  • ShineOn

    Austria! Well, then. G'day mate! Let's put another shrimp on the barbie!
    Tee looks great
  • Craig Robson

    super nice!
  • GNARZILLA

    perfect, the details are spot on
  • Brock May

    love the hell out of this!
  • Jake Ward

    I wish I could like this again, can't stop coming back to this
  • Adhesive Hippo

    I'm glad you didn't make the skull white. Que maravilloso.
  • Victra

    I love this but the shells kinda come off as floating cigarettes and since he's all bones I'd like to see some indintations in the gloves instead of just looking like a normal hand, just mostly near the knuckles. I think if the white had maybe two lines through the goggles could help also making the teeth white. see how that looks. Just so its carried through the piece making it consistently awesome. Love it an awesome design and drawing, just feel like there could be some improvements!
  • domeh

    this is rules
  • Who is Ryan C.

    Awesome job!
  • JaycDrummerKid19

    The typography in this piece is amazing.

    @victra I would say that because of the context, changing the shells wouldn't be necessary for improving the piece as the implication is clear. And in relation to the teeth, it wouldn't make much sense to have the skull and mouth differ in colour as they are both made from bone.

    I do agree with your comment about the lenses on the goggles though, but I'm assuming this is an already released piece?
  • Victra

    JaycDrummerKid19 said:The typography in this piece is amazing.

    @victra I would say that because of the context, changing the shells wouldn't be necessary for improving the piece as the implication is clear. And in relation to the teeth, it wouldn't make much sense to have the skull and mouth differ in colour as they are both made from bone.

    I do agree with your comment about the lenses on the goggles though, but I'm assuming this is an already released piece?

    Actually teeth are not bone.I wasn't saying to change the shells but make them look more like shells and less like cigarettes. Even though this may be an already released piece I thought they would like to know how to make it even better! or just some notes for next time!
  • FLAMING SKULL

    Craig Robson said:super nice!
  • bongBONGbong

    super beautiful....
  • jeremiah was a

    This is a good band, this is a great T-shirt design.
  • Nik

    atomicchild said:I want that shirt and I don't even know who that is...so awesome
  • chad manzo

    Rules
  • derekdeal

    thanks guys

    Victra said:I love this but the shells kinda come off as floating cigarettes and since he's all bones I'd like to see some indintations in the gloves instead of just looking like a normal hand, just mostly near the knuckles. I think if the white had maybe two lines through the goggles could help also making the teeth white. see how that looks. Just so its carried through the piece making it consistently awesome. Love it an awesome design and drawing, just feel like there could be some improvements!


    thanks for the notes. I considered a lot of that stuff but ultimately I wanted to keep the piece flat. the shells used to have volumetric shading but I didn't want anything else to have lighting so I scraped it on them too. I think most people will get that they aren't floating cigarettes given the context.
  • amos basilo

    Jake Ward said:so classy
  • ExaltedByMark.

    Insane Derek :)
  • iloveantix

    Definitely Rules.
  • axawajigsr

    ShineOn said:Austria! Well, then. G'day mate! Let's put another shrimp on the barbie!
    Tee looks great

    Its Australia, and no-one says that saying, but good try though xD. Good tee as well, too bad im not a fan of the band
  • chriskillerartworx

    super awesome derek!
  • fopifopi

    so so awesome
  • Flower Children

    Awesomely designed!
  • derekdeal

    axawajigsr said:
    ShineOn said:Austria! Well, then. G'day mate! Let's put another shrimp on the barbie!
    Tee looks great

    Its Australia, and no-one says that saying, but good try though xD. Good tee as well, too bad im not a fan of the band

    i said austria at first by mistake. It's a dumb and dumber quote.
  • artevrie

    oldskool...
  • adam.

    definitely a recent favourite!
  • camoshop

    great band awesome design. when i first saw this i knew they were shells he is firing a machine gun after all =]
  • A&A Designs

    really nice design
  • Napalm Tree

    so sick
  • tager01

    Nice one!!!
  • JeffByNight

    so good
  • grahamgoebel

    Love this one so much!
  • Decappuccino

    I don't know the band, but Id wear it anyways :)
  • alexpolicastro

    This is insanely awesome.

Advertise with us

Advertise with us


Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?