Yeah, I know I used these colors way too much, it's just I couldn't find any other colors that match the concept. I promise I'll use a different color swatch on the next post.

5 colors on black artwork up for grab
manson_davis@yahoo.com

Cheers!

edit: SOLD to BMTH

  • markusmanson

    details


    the process
  • Blackout

    wooow!

    this is great!
    +1
  • Balefire

    INSANE!
  • fopifopi

    crazy!awesome!
  • ridiculusboy

    amos said: love style
  • OptimisticDesigns

    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
  • ripkill

    ForgetTheFaithless said: Great job, nice lighting effect!
  • wotto

    This is awesome. If you don't get a buyer sub it to DBH ;)
  • kiki.cwn

    woah awesome man
  • RACIDSQUARE

    fascinating work !
  • DM7

    SUPERB!
  • Jorge Gutierrez

    ForgetTheFaithless said: Great job, nice lighting effect!
  • 13UG-13th

    So Awesome Markus :)
  • jarrettchandler

    nice work! like how there is so many blues you think you could get this printed as a one color?
  • rock and loud

    13UG-13th said: So Awesome Markus :)
  • TIRI

    13UG-13th said: So Awesome Markus :)
  • godfingersck

    Blackout said: wooow!

    this is great!
    +1
  • buko

    great illustration!
  • Tom Philibeck

    Very nice. I love it when you branch out from your usual illustrations.
  • Andrew Haines

    jarrettchandler said: nice work! like how there is so many blues you think you could get this printed as a one color?

    There's blue and white dummy. It'd be 2 with some fine halftones.

    This is awesome btw
  • Ouchead

    Balefire said: INSANE!
  • jarrettchandler

    @andrew haines i forgot the white but thanks for answering my question.
  • markusmanson

    thanks guys! glad you dig it!

    Andrew Haines said:
    jarrettchandler said: nice work! like how there is so many blues you think you could get this printed as a one color?

    There's blue and white dummy. It'd be 2 with some fine halftones.

    This is awesome btw

    that has been answered right? thx andrew
  • agung maskund

    13UG-13th said: So Awesome Markus :)
  • streetouts

    amos said: love style
  • Acelate

    WOWOWOW!
  • TONY MIDI

    FOR GOD SHAKE I'M SPEECHLESS!!!
  • zurameto

    loved
  • roovie

    HOLY!
  • matsanni

    you're the insane one
  • B STUDIO

    way to cool!
  • el_kudjo

    B STUDIO said: way to cool!
  • tidyink

    Friggin LOVE sharks! Amazing!
  • GRINDESIGN

    love the sharks so much!The skeleton is alittle bit strange,but overall its alovelly piece!!!
    Loved!
  • freaktone

    yes love the sharks,nice illustration
  • Acelate

    NIce!

    btw how to type comment with copy paste style like "streetouts" do?

    streetouts said about 11 hours agoQuote
    amos said: love style
  • markusmanson

    thanks guys!

    Acelate said: NIce!

    btw how to type comment with copy paste style like "streetouts" do?

    streetouts said about 11 hours agoQuote
    amos said: love style

    just click the quotation mark icon on the top right of the comment
  • 307

    markusmanson said: thanks guys!

    Acelate said: NIce!

    btw how to type comment with copy paste style like "streetouts" do?

    streetouts said about 11 hours agoQuote
    amos said: love style

    just click the quotation mark icon on the top right of the comment

    LOL
  • 307

    Great Job Brotha \m/
  • zombiedood

    must have one!!!!

Advertise with us

Advertise with us


Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?