Anarchy in the US.

Not coming out till late 2009 (!!!) those guys work way ahead of schedule..i finished this back in the summer..

  • Ciro

    holy shit, awesome !!!
  • NICOLO NIMOR

    WWWTTTFFFF DAN!!!!!!
  • Kyle Crawford

    uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • MICHAEL SHANTZ

    very foldy
  • alexcampbellart

    oh wakka wakka
  • Jamers

    crazy-mazing!
  • Kyle Crawford

    callmecrazy said: Oh dang, that's sick! Where can I get this?

    abercrombie and old navy...

    the reason why I love it is this...



    always loved that cover
  • danmumford

    kyleisez said:
    callmecrazy said: Oh dang, that's sick! Where can I get this?

    abercrombie and old navy...

    the reason why I love it is this...



    always loved that cover

    God damn, thats sweet! is that done by the guy who did the marvel zombie front covers?..if you know what im talking about, you know they are some of the best things...EVER.
  • ENDOR

    !!! Harr Harr Harr !!! Sick design!
  • Kyle Crawford

    arthur suydam

    yep same dude
  • Adam Vaudin

    oh yeah thats the stuff.
  • gaunty

    You blow me away.
  • Killer Napkins

    you did it again!... i love odd takes on uncle sam.... ever seen the Chet Zar painting?


    great work Dan!!
  • RustyEight

    I hate atticus so much but this is awesome. I kind of did something similar for college a while back, Uncle Skeletor:

  • Visual Singularities

    So fucking good
  • danmumford

    Killer Napkins said: you did it again!... i love odd takes on uncle sam.... ever seen the Chet Zar painting?


    great work Dan!!

    Thats awesome, i love variations on ol' uncle sam! Did anyone notice he's eating the Atticus bird?..i think its WAY to hidden now i look at it..but you knows..you live and you learn.
  • danmumford

    RustyEight said: I hate atticus so much but this is awesome. I kind of did something similar for college a while back, Uncle Skeletor:


    YES!..haha.
  • Killer Napkins

    danmumford said:
    Killer Napkins said: you did it again!... i love odd takes on uncle sam.... ever seen the Chet Zar painting?


    great work Dan!!

    Thats awesome, i love variations on ol' uncle sam! Did anyone notice he's eating the Atticus bird?..i think its WAY to hidden now i look at it..but you knows..you live and you learn.

    hahah i did see that after closer examination.. badass!
  • danmumford



    CREEPY.
  • derekdeal

    did you purposely put the flag upside down because of the whole anarchy thing or did it just work out that way. pretty slick move if so. rules
  • Killer Napkins

    danmumford said:

    CREEPY.

    i would be pissed if i was that kid.... creepy old man dressed as uncle sam and meat on a stick has his arm around me... kill me
  • danmumford

    derekdeal said: did you purposely put the flag upside down because of the whole anarchy thing or did it just work out that way. pretty slick move if so. rules

    No comment. hehe.
  • danmumford

    Killer Napkins said:
    danmumford said:

    CREEPY.

    i would be pissed if i was that kid.... creepy old man dressed as uncle sam and meat on a stick has his arm around me... kill me

    Creepiest thing ever if you ask me..!
  • DeadRight

    This is too good.
  • Benjamin Lande

    danmumford said:

    CREEPY.

    haha god bless USA
  • derekdeal

    danmumford said:

    CREEPY.

    gramps?
  • danmumford

    derekdeal said:
    danmumford said:

    CREEPY.

    gramps?

    is that a little derek deal there?..
  • derekdeal

    danmumford said:
    derekdeal said:
    danmumford said:

    CREEPY.

    gramps?



    is that a little derek deal there?..

    kind of looks like my cousin teddy, we didnt see much of him after our fourth of july picnic in '87.........oh dear god.
  • danmumford

    i just noticed the old woman in the background, shes all like...'Cmon FRANK..pick up the kid and lets get going alllready'. GRIM.
  • Killer Napkins

    i noticed the lady in the background at the picnic table dwarfs the other person in the blue stripes by her...
  • derekdeal

    wow, i also just noticed a picnic table seat being tested to its maximum endurance.
  • DesignByRyan

    that design is bossome.
  • danmumford

    derekdeal said: wow, i also just noticed a picnic table seat being tested to its maximum endurance.

    Brilliant..shes got a beautiful behind.
  • i came from nothing

    atticus sucks...

    mumford rules...
  • Killer Napkins

    danmumford said:
    derekdeal said: wow, i also just noticed a picnic table seat being tested to its maximum endurance.

    Brilliant..shes got a beautiful behind.

    i envy the man she is with... you could use that rump as a snack tray.
  • danmumford

    Killer Napkins said:
    danmumford said:
    derekdeal said: wow, i also just noticed a picnic table seat being tested to its maximum endurance.

    Brilliant..shes got a beautiful behind.

    i envy the man she is with... you could use that rump as a snack tray.

    phwoooar, the things i would do to that rump.....ahem.
  • Survival

    this is amazing!
  • atomicchild

    wicked illo as always
  • justinryan

    not sure if anyone has ever told you this before, but you are good at this.
  • KENSUKE

    awesome details...

Advertise with us

Advertise with us


Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?