I've been trying to find more ways to contribute to the community and help even a little bit...so i added a new resource.
Go here to download the vector file...


This vector pack contains four hands in different positions, line-work only, free to use in your future designs. I recommend you color them and use them properly, creating something new (don't just slap them near a skull and call it a day, please:D!
I hope at least some people can profit from these.
The file is a native .AI, hope this works out for everyone.
EDIT!:
Also, i would appreciate it if those who downloaded it could at least say thanks here, or go to DBH and leave a comment (i don't ask for votes if you don't like what you see, but a critique always helps me improve).
/end edit
P.S.: YES, You can still vote for this on DBH, people forgot about me:P
  • lmt337

    Thanks Ez!
  • LiviuMatei

    lmt337 said: Thanks Ez!

    :)
    Sorry for the nasty download link... i wasn't able to upload it to emptees...kept complaining about the file not being a .zip file, although i made the zip in a ton of ways, using different software/compression levels:(..
  • Deformed Giraffe

    Downloaded no problem,thanks eZ.
  • Deformed Giraffe

    Thanks again for the hands eZ i have been messing all afternoon!!
  • LiviuMatei

    Deformed Giraffe said: Thanks again for the hands eZ i have been messing all afternoon!!

    Most welcomed!
    Hope more people get it and play with them...
  • 1000eyesdesign

    neevr benn a fan of stock vectors i.e go media as they are used a stupid amount, but this fits in perfect for a c.d cover i am doing.
    hopfully it will be a emptees cheecky secret :P
  • LiviuMatei

    a thousand eyes design said: neevr benn a fan of stock vectors i.e go media as they are used a stupid amount, but this fits in perfect for a c.d cover i am doing.
    hopfully it will be a emptees cheecky secret :P

    so far, yes.. emptees only. Even so, by the number of downloads, it will be a pretty well-kept secret:))
    Please show me what you do with them, oki-doki?
  • ExaltedByMark.

    This makes you King Dingaling to me :)

    Thank you for the awesome vectors brother!
  • 1000eyesdesign

    eZ-kun said:
    a thousand eyes design said: neevr benn a fan of stock vectors i.e go media as they are used a stupid amount, but this fits in perfect for a c.d cover i am doing.
    hopfully it will be a emptees cheecky secret :P

    so far, yes.. emptees only. Even so, by the number of downloads, it will be a pretty well-kept secret:))
    Please show me what you do with them, oki-doki?

    yeah for sure, ill post it in a sketchs thread or somthing :)
  • LiviuMatei

    ExaltedByMark. said: This makes you King Dingaling to me :)

    Thank you for the awesome vectors brother!

    Always a pleasure for my favorite people!
  • Deformed Giraffe

    Photobucket

    My first zombie adventure courtesy of Ez...i am crap in p/s compared to the talent on here...What do you think?

    Cheers EZ.
  • quakerninja

    Those are pretty good man, good job and thank you.
  • atomicchild

    Awesome man
  • Deformed Giraffe

    Wow...thanks quake,atomic you have really made my day.
  • treycook

    thanks ez!
  • LiviuMatei

    ;)
  • MonsieurEureka

    these are great man! :)
  • LiviuMatei

    Glad you likes...enjoy! it's the least i can do for others.
  • LiviuMatei

    Ze free bump
  • LiviuMatei

    Ray Frenden said: Selling stock is one thing. Giving it away for free, royalty free, is bad for everyone, sir. Not judging, just my opinion. Why by the cow when you get the milk for free?

    I don't usually give away stuff for free. I don't even sell stock. I can see what the deep implications would be. But it's just a localized case of me doing something for free for the emptees community. I remember the days when i was a total noob in the t-shirt design world and how much i appreciated the free stuff i could get.
    Thanks for putting things in a different perspective.
  • LiviuMatei

    anyone else do anything else with these yet?
  • heat.

    Thanks man. Took these, I'll see what to do with them =)

Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?