http://cargocollective.com/THEGOODSHIT

I hope you visit and please critiques are very free. Thanks guys! :)
  • bsteczdesigns

    Love the illustration work but man, that name kills me haha
  • THEGOODSHIT

    I'm good and shit at the same time hahaha
  • William Henry

    bsteczdesigns said:Love the illustration work but man, that name kills me haha

    Agreed. At a certain point, it is going to hold you back.
  • dbdesign

    THEGOODSHIT is an awful name that no one will take seriously, but if that's your game...then I say play it.

    Images are too large and almost make me feel cross-eyed when they open up. Overall good work, but do people still use CargoCollective? Maybe look into over avenues, like Squarespace, to make a better website experience.
  • herman

    I dig the name and the work.
  • fuggart

    Work is decent but totally agree about the name. That is gonna hold you back so much in a few years. You'd maybe get away with it in streetwear (for now)
  • BluuDreams

    I think the designs are dope. I can only imagine the comments you receive when they find out your design name.
  • THEGOODSHIT

    fuggart said:Work is decent but totally agree about the name. That is gonna hold you back so much in a few years. You'd maybe get away with it in streetwear (for now)

    Yah I kind of regret setting this name as my alias or whatsoever this is called. Well, I guess I'll just hold on to it as much as possible and maybe rebrand myself when I get to master my web front-end skills. lol

    dbdesign said:THEGOODSHIT is an awful name that no one will take seriously, but if that's your game...then I say play it.

    Images are too large and almost make me feel cross-eyed when they open up. Overall good work, but do people still use CargoCollective? Maybe look into over avenues, like Squarespace, to make a better website experience.

    Okay I'll try that! thanks!

    anyway, thanks for your comments I really appreciate it!
  • zamboaga

    Nice work you certain piece of good shit!

Advertise with us

Advertise with us


Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?