Hey guys,

We launched our website 15 days ago :) Except trying to make fresh and cool tshirts we have 2 more goals:

- Sustainability - our tshirts are Stanley&Stella 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton means a lot more than sustainable future of the planet. Work environment can be monitored easily because the organic cotton is still just 1% from the world's cotton production. That's one more reason for us to choose Stanley&Stella because they work closely with Fair Wear Foundation which are all about sustainable work environment.

- Socialy responsible - on our web site you will see badges with the text "Support for". The idea is that we donate a percentage from every order to the non-governmental organization (NGO) that is on the badge. And we have a special preorder tshirt from which we donate 100% of the revenue to the NGO on the badge. Our first partner is an animal shelter called Animal Rescue Sofia (Sofia because it is based in Sofia, Bulgaria). We hope in the future we will work with more organizations. This is their site - http://arsofia.com/

Here is our website https://stylishtomato.com

Here are some photos:

















Any feedback is deeply appreciated! :)
  • chriskillerartworx

    that one design to me looks like "penguins of madagascar" pretty obviously. and i think that only a small group of people would wear briefs on their shirts :D
  • Stylish Tomato

    chriskillerartworx said:that one design to me looks like "penguins of madagascar" pretty obviously. and i think that only a small group of people would wear briefs on their shirts :D

    I guess the image of madagascar's penguin is very deep in our heads now. We really didn't do that on purpose. As for the briefs design - our quantity is very limited at that time but you are generally right :)

    I forgot one of the images in the post btw:

  • chriskillerartworx

    ^ that last one is really clever and my favorite of the bunch. also really dig the sustainability philosophy.
  • Stylish Tomato

    chriskillerartworx said:^ that last one is really clever and my favorite of the bunch. also really dig the sustainability philosophy.

    Thanks :) It's my favorite too btw :)
  • cityhall

    Very nice site and I think you thought of every small detail and put effort into it. The designs arent really my style but it looks very cohesive. I do think the Lemon text needs to be fixed to be more legible. But yeah it definitely feels like a cohesive brand right off the bat
  • Stylish Tomato

    cityhall said:Very nice site and I think you thought of every small detail and put effort into it. The designs arent really my style but it looks very cohesive. I do think the Lemon text needs to be fixed to be more legible. But yeah it definitely feels like a cohesive brand right off the bat

    Thank you! :) I made a note about the typography of the lemon tshirt.

Advertise with us

Advertise with us


Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?