So I've been looking around for the name (if there even is one) of the style of photography where an overhead shot is taken of multiple objects arranged neatly into a grid. You see it a lot with stationary design.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about.

Does anybody know what this is called or where I can find more of these types of photos?

Advertise with us

Advertise with us

Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?