I've enjoyed owning and running my clothing brand but college is getting pricey and can't afford keeping a lot of money wrapped up in my brand.

This isn't a sob story. I've just decided to let my brand go for a lot less money than I spend starting it up and maintaining it.

Check it out here http://www.frozenjunk.com

Email me at jgmurch@hotmail.com if you're interested in talking business.

Affordable price!
  • thefERs

    you started it like 5 months ago, and now you are already letting it go...
  • Matt Borchert

    Unless you have a proven track record of this brand taking in more money than it costs to run, you'll find it next to impossible to sell.

    Just clear out your remaining inventory and eat the rest up as a loss.
  • Tom Philibeck

    I can guarantee no one is going to buy your brand. You don't seem to care about it and you only have 3 shirts, one of which looks misprinted. Chalk it up as a loss.
  • chriskillerartworx

    Tom Philibeck said:I can guarantee no one is going to buy your brand. You don't seem to care about it and you only have 3 shirts, one of which looks misprinted. Chalk it up as a loss.

    ^this.
  • JoeBaronDesign

    Matt Borchert said:Unless you have a proven track record of this brand taking in more money than it costs to run, you'll find it next to impossible to sell.

    Just clear out your remaining inventory and eat the rest up as a loss.

    Pretty much what he said. You need to show a potential buyer the numbers of your business. You started not too long ago, so it's very highly unlikely that you'll get someone to buy it.
  • dobi

    that was fast.
  • Eureka!!!

    dobi said:that was fast.

  • Ella Mobbs

    What about keeping what you've set up as a hobby? It might provide you with a nice platform to practice some the things that you're learning about at college into real world projects.
  • jumpy

    you will never re-coop the costs so you may as well keep it for the learning experience and enjoyment or just do a closing sale and let it fade out slowly Or find a shop to consign the stock to.
  • Frozen Junk

    Ella Mobbs said:What about keeping what you've set up as a hobby? It might provide you with a nice platform to practice some the things that you're learning about at college into real world projects.

    jumpy said:you will never re-coop the costs so you may as well keep it for the learning experience and enjoyment or just do a closing sale and let it fade out slowly Or find a shop to consign the stock to.

    Thanks for the advice! I'll think about that.

Advertise with us

Advertise with us


Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?