Hey guys, figured I'd make an official post since the release is out now. I meant to do this earlier but holy crap was this a crazy one!

There's a few more items than what is pictured above but overall a much smaller summer release than you normally see from me. All-in-all, I'm super happy with it though. Extremely proud of the very first 8-bit ZOMBIE custom toy! Those bad boys are gone already (Crazy!) but if you want one, fear not, more will be coming soon. Matt Skiff, Pitchgrim, Chad Manzo and Cryface all did an outstanding job on this one. Everything turned out better than I even expected it would. Absolutely blown away by the response this one has gotten!

If you want to read some more background info on the release and see some of the changes coming to 8BZ you can do that here: (Beware though I did get wordy!)

http://8bitzombie.com/main/blog/summer2013/

Thanks again for the support Mintees! <3 Let me know what you think!


WWW.8BITZOMBIE.COM
  • TenTimesKarma

    Congrats on the new release! Definitely more 8bz toys in the future!
  • JeremyRichie

    Noxious and Thrashor are too good.
  • 8-bit ZOMBIE

    Thanks guys! The response to the toy pretty much sealed the deal for me - "8-bit Zombie 80's Toy Store" here I come. ;)
  • Setup85

    So Rad. Noxious is sick.
  • johnsaurus

    amazing release bro! :))))
  • CoreyMV

    You went above and beyond with this release dude. Super impressed!
  • Craig Robson

    i am absolutely LIVID i missed the toy. fuck.
  • sebrodbrick

    JeremyRichie said:Noxious and Thrashor are too good.
  • oohdoyle

    Whoa! Those are really really nice!
  • 8-bit ZOMBIE


    Thanks so much guys!!! =D So happy and releived that this stuff is going over so well. Been working on everything for soooooo long now. Feels amazing to finally have it all out there.

    Craig Robson said:i am absolutely LIVID i missed the toy. fuck.

    I'll save you one on the 2nd run! Gonna try to get more cast as soon as humanly possible! RAD variants coming soon too!
  • Matt Borchert

    Glow in the dark? There must be glow in the dark.
  • 8-bit ZOMBIE

    Matt Borchert said:Glow in the dark? There must be glow in the dark.

    Nudge-nudge, wink-wink.
  • jjworthington

    Ugh that figure is incredible
  • junostudio

    Craig Robson said:i am absolutely LIVID i missed the toy. fuck.
  • Erchu

    Great release, Ross. Stoked I got my hands on a Thrashor and congrats on selling them out! Can't wait for my order to get here.
  • 8-bit ZOMBIE

    Erchu said:Great release, Ross. Stoked I got my hands on a Thrashor and congrats on selling them out! Can't wait for my order to get here.

    Thanks so much for the order man! Glad you were able to snag a Thrashor!
  • Craig Robson

    8-bit ZOMBIE said:
    Thanks so much guys!!! =D So happy and releived that this stuff is going over so well. Been working on everything for soooooo long now. Feels amazing to finally have it all out there.

    Craig Robson said:i am absolutely LIVID i missed the toy. fuck.

    I'll save you one on the 2nd run! Gonna try to get more cast as soon as humanly possible! RAD variants coming soon too!

    that would be amazing! thanks man! of it glows i will cry if i miss it.
  • 8-bit ZOMBIE

    No problem Craig! =) More green are coming first, then the variants. Happy to set aside either/both for ya.
  • Craig Robson

    greeeeeeeeen!
  • cityhall

    Who made the toy for you? I'm obssessed with it. It looks like an old school action figure. Who produced it
  • 8-bit ZOMBIE

    cityhall said:Who made the toy for you? I'm obssessed with it. It looks like an old school action figure. Who produced it

    Thrashor has been quite a journey! Matt Skiff designed Thrashor last summer as a tee design. Then Shinbone Creative sculpted him into 3 glorious dimensions. Finally, True Cast Studio produced the figures. All in all, it turned out better than I could have hoped for. Radically retro!

    This first step into the world of custom toys has been an amazing experience. Already planning my next one. =)

Advertise with us

Advertise with us


Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?