We just launched a new website as well as three new designs one being the Buffalo Bill bit Paul Granese whipped up for us.

http://tribeclothing.co

(some of you may get a 404 error depending on your browser just smack it with some refresh sorcery and you should be good! )
  • HarryDiaz

    Looks killer!
  • Atlas&Mason

    Varsity tee is awesome.
  • Vinny S

    Everything came out great dude!
  • Menta

    Atlas&Mason said:Varsity tee is awesome.

    Agreed.
    Will you be re-printing the "Scavenger" tee anytime soon?
  • Jake DL

    dope
  • Setup85

    Granese shirt is too cool.
  • TRIBE

    Thanks guys!
  • mekazoo

    Clean and consistent, love your clothing line.
  • Who is Ryan C.

    Nice
  • TenTimesKarma

    That Buffalo Bill design by Paul Granese is on fire!
  • DOOOM

    Rad stuff yo!
  • Dr_Worm

    Tribes got it going on
  • A.L.D

    Looking good!
  • sebrodbrick

    Awesome.
  • Jason Carne

    All good things.
  • 8-bit ZOMBIE

    Awesomeness! New site looks great man.
  • TwinSerpents

    Not sure which one is my favorite. They all look great.
  • jonkruse

    I don't like the way the mobile navigation is.

    The links in the nav are pretty small, you can easily fit those on two lines in the mobile nav, or at least have the nav symbol instead of the word menu, it's just a lot more common.
    http://img.scoop.it/mCQITtqE5GeXyb4lsXjaVDl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ

    You can also easily fit those icons into the mobile nav to.

    Other then that it looks pretty good.
  • TRIBE

    Appreciate all the love, you guys rule!

    jonkruse said:I don't like the way the mobile navigation is.

    The links in the nav are pretty small, you can easily fit those on two lines in the mobile nav, or at least have the nav symbol instead of the word menu, it's just a lot more common.

    http://img.scoop.it/mCQITtqE5GeXyb4lsXjaVDl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ

    You can also easily fit those icons into the mobile nav to.

    Other then that it looks pretty good.

    Great honest feedback! Thanks.
  • Paul Granese

    Glad I could be a part of this! Everything looks great.
  • Killer Napkins

    Looks great man! I love those underwater shots in the lookbook.
  • TRIBE

    Paul Granese said:Glad I could be a part of this! Everything looks great.

    First of many times, we hope!

    Killer Napkins said:Looks great man! I love those underwater shots in the lookbook.

    thanks man! Just you wait!
  • mattcorrado

    Looks really solid!

Advertise with us

Advertise with us


Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?