hi everyone! i recently made myself and online store to sell some tees, beanies and patches (for now) and maybe some hand-made stuff in the future, as well as new tees with different designs.
it's a really small thing, and the amounts are a bit limited but i'd love if you guys could check it out and let me know what you think, or buy something if you feel like.

here's the link to the store if you'd like to check it out: http://fadetoblack.storenvy.com/



STORE | TUMBLR | FACEBOOK | LOOKBOOK

-skull logo designed by Craig Robson
  • nugget

    nice, great start! loving the shirt!
  • JO3L

    nugget said:nice, great start! loving the shirt!

    thanks a lot!
  • JeremyRichie

    very solid. I'm tempted to pick up a patch and boggy.
  • kevinsylvia

    My immediate thought was "that logo is a serious Robson rip", but am glad to see he's involved with this. I don't normally wear anything that isn't a band shirt, but I like this. Can't wait to see what else you do.
  • Joe Dirt

    looks great man
  • jjworthington

    want!
  • Jake DL

    solid
  • lonelykidsclub

    very snazzy looking beanie!
  • JO3L

    kevinsylvia said:My immediate thought was "that logo is a serious Robson rip", but am glad to see he's involved with this. I don't normally wear anything that isn't a band shirt, but I like this. Can't wait to see what else you do.

    thanks man! haha i was 99% sure someone would assume that it was a rip since it's a small store and all that, so i thought i should clarify it beforehand :)
  • JO3L

    JeremyRichie said:very solid. I'm tempted to pick up a patch and boggy.

    Joe Dirt said:looks great man

    jjworthington said:want!

    Jake DL said:solid

    lonelykidsclub said:very snazzy looking beanie!

    thanks so much guys! means a lot :)
  • thefERs

    looking good, hope your next stuff will have the same kind of quality :)
  • JO3L

    thefERs said:looking good, hope your next stuff will have the same kind of quality :)

    thanks! yeah! i have a new design in mind that i think will be pretty awesome, but i wont' be releasing it until early summer, thinking on printing it on tees and tanks maybe and a new patch for sure :)

    thanks again!

Advertise with us

Advertise with us


Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?