Seems like nobody has made one yet...
Do It!
  • bob_mosquito

  • TONY MIDI

  • Victra

  • Thirteen: Paradox Design

  • camoshop

    early stages of a watercolour painting im currently doing
    Photobucket

    a bit of progress on this,
    Photobucket
  • Raw Meat

    Currently trying to make time for this.

    Photobucket
  • chriskillerartworx

    had this idea in my head forever.. pending approval by the band.
  • N.Guenzler

    Sketchbook stuff
  • HearsToTheDeaf

    chriskillerartworx said:had this idea in my head forever.. pending approval by the band.

    minus the bottom text I would totally want this on a tee.
  • lineart3angle

    bob_mosquito said:

    TONY MIDI said:

    Victra said:

    Thirteen: Paradox Design said:

    camoshop said:early stages of a watercolour painting im currently doing
    Photobucket

    Raw Meat said:Currently trying to make time for this.

    Photobucket

    chriskillerartworx said:had this idea in my head forever.. pending approval by the band.

    N.Guenzler said:Sketchbook stuff


    That's all awesome!!
  • camoshop

    finished this watercolor off, sprayed some clear varnish over it to add some shine!
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • afio



    some late night work.
  • ENDOR

    chriskillerartworx said:had this idea in my head forever.. pending approval by the band.

    This is great! Not a big fan of the font though. Maybe something "older" that fits the keys.
  • bob_mosquito

    chriskillerartworx said:had this idea in my head forever.. pending approval by the band.

    Not really a fan of the color but really diggin the illustration. Nice one, Chris.
  • junostudio


    The product of some type exploration that took place last night. Haven't decided what I am going to do with it, if anything.
  • clark_danger

    malu
    my husky "Malu", face almost done
  • MattisGentle

    Trying to get into watercolor more. I used photoshop to adjust the colors of the background and add the light rays. I also painted in the shadows more digitally.



    Zombified version for Halloween:

  • camoshop

    MattisGentle said:Trying to get into watercolor more. I used photoshop to adjust the colors of the background and add the light rays. I also painted in the shadows more digitally.



    Zombified version for Halloween:


    these are cool
  • camoshop

    painted this today, using watercolor on 360 gsm acrylic paper, then ripped it up and glued it to some ply wood, sprayed some black and red using spray paint and a mixture of clear acrylic spray and wood varnish, might add some wire mesh for added texture
    Photobucket
    also framed this watercolor
    Photobucket
  • augie

    its been a long long time since i posted in one of these


  • bird and skull

    camoshop said:finished this watercolor off, sprayed some clear varnish over it to add some shine!
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

    TONY MIDI said:

    wow awesome stuff

    so it's mine

  • junostudio


    I'm sure this doesn't belong here, but it's not worth making a new thread.

    I made a small texture set inspired by the works of Frank Miller.
    You can download it for free here: http://justinjuno.com/holymiller
  • vinbasshred

    dodecahedron's been kicking my ass...
  • lazyeye

    I'm gonna keep working on the lettering.. it's sooo weak! I'm happy with the illustration.
  • Killer Napkins

  • ndrue182



    really enjoy doing this. but I still learned a lot from other artists.
  • ndrue182


    really enjoy doing this. but I still learned a lot from other artists.
  • bird and skull

    Killer Napkins said:

    wow it's nice sir...love it
  • Thirteen: Paradox Design

  • camoshop

    ndrue182 said:

    really enjoy doing this. but I still learned a lot from other artists.

    this is insanely good man!!! what medium did you use? digital?
  • harcoru



    i've finished this few day ago....
  • ndrue182

    camoshop said:
    ndrue182 said:

    really enjoy doing this. but I still learned a lot from other artists.

    this is insanely good man!!! what medium did you use? digital?

    yup, digital painting, ps, using a bit of texture. i am stil learning.
  • bob_mosquito

    lazyeye said:I'm gonna keep working on the lettering.. it's sooo weak! I'm happy with the illustration.


    Illustration is awesome!



    Say "Hi" to Mr Cobblepot....
  • MonkeyMouth

    been playing around with colors the last week or so.
    Did a couple of portraits.
    One of them is me. Guess who



  • bob_mosquito

    junostudio said:
    The product of some type exploration that took place last night. Haven't decided what I am going to do with it, if anything.

    This is great. I love this kind of handcrafted vintage typework.
  • vinbasshred

    done
  • fabianullstrom

    MonkeyMouth said:been playing around with colors the last week or so.
    Did a couple of portraits.
    One of them is me. Guess who






    I bet it's the first one.
    I saw it on your facebook page *cough*
  • junostudio

    bob_mosquito said:
    junostudio said:
    The product of some type exploration that took place last night. Haven't decided what I am going to do with it, if anything.

    This is great. I love this kind of handcrafted vintage typework.

    Thanks buddy!
  • vinbasshred

  • RainbowsOrKnives

Advertise with us

Advertise with us


Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?