Post them up!

122 Comments

  • lazyeye

  • deekin

    Looks awesome Lazyeye! Reminds me of a scratchboard drawing.
  • lazyeye

    deekin said:Looks awesome Lazyeye! Reminds me of a scratchboard drawing.

    Funny you say that, while I was working on this I thought it sounded like I was working on scratchboard! Thanks Deekin!
  • MattisGentle

    This was a collaboration between Blind Mind Clothing and Saviour to help raise money for "beyondblue". The text is lyrics from the band.

    The design was sketched out by Tattoo artist Jack Pearce and then sent to me to trace over in illustrator and color in photoshop so that it would be ready for a tee shirt. I was thrilled to be able to help out with a design for a good cause. All profits will be going to "beyondblue"

    I thought I'd share it here, it got rejected in the tees section and I think Jacks work deserves a little spotlight here for the awesome design!



    Here is another design I finished for Cyperus Apparel recently:



    and a new sketch I started the other day:
  • Bedlam77

    MattisGentle said:This was a collaboration between Blind Mind Clothing and Saviour to help raise money for "beyondblue". The text is lyrics from the band.

    The design was sketched out by Tattoo artist Jack Pearce and then sent to me to trace over in illustrator and color in photoshop so that it would be ready for a tee shirt. I was thrilled to be able to help out with a design for a good cause. All profits will be going to "beyondblue"

    I thought I'd share it here, it got rejected in the tees section and I think Jacks work deserves a little spotlight here for the awesome design!



    Here is another design I finished for Cyperus Apparel recently:



    and a new sketch I started the other day:

    please tell me the last ones getting pitched to SNOOP LION
  • MattisGentle

    Bedlam77 said:
    MattisGentle said:This was a collaboration between Blind Mind Clothing and Saviour to help raise money for "beyondblue". The text is lyrics from the band.

    The design was sketched out by Tattoo artist Jack Pearce and then sent to me to trace over in illustrator and color in photoshop so that it would be ready for a tee shirt. I was thrilled to be able to help out with a design for a good cause. All profits will be going to "beyondblue"

    I thought I'd share it here, it got rejected in the tees section and I think Jacks work deserves a little spotlight here for the awesome design!



    Here is another design I finished for Cyperus Apparel recently:



    and a new sketch I started the other day:

    please tell me the last ones getting pitched to SNOOP LION

    HAHAHAHA maybe I'll have to pitch it to him ;)
  • xic

    Been a spwan fan since it scared the shit out of me when i was a lil kid so this is a free draw i did yesterday did't feel like finishing it cuz i didnt blance any foundation out. but still felt like posting it, something just seems off about it.

  • Portox

    Photobucket
  • AJSmith

  • lazyeye

  • Portox

    WIP - Peacock Head - Critiques wanted (can't find the thread atm).

    Peacock
  • HillmanB

    Collab with my buddy Josh...he now works at our studio so trying to teach him the industry a bit.
  • cityhall

    Did this for an upcoming art show in September. trying to crank out a few more things

  • Cameron Latham

    HillmanB said:Collab with my buddy Josh...he now works at our studio so trying to teach him the industry a bit.

    This is awesome!
  • xic

    cityhall said:Did this for an upcoming art show in September. trying to crank out a few more things


    freaking jealous of u man, that stuff is so cool, diggin the colours, real cool colour combo goin on there
  • xic

    woke up late last night and erased most and redid the shoulders and added tentacles. Been working on it every now and then, think i'll remove that x thing on the cap.

  • Sam Dunn




    I've been drawing more little things!
  • atomicchild

    Sam Dunn said:



    I've been drawing more little things!

    line work is solid

    DO MORE
  • markusmanson

    very sick works guys!
    here's a portrait illustration of my sister's dog
  • markusmanson

    been into color pencils lately. so much fun!
  • Yudha Lu

    I love manual hand-drawn lines.
    The last one is a submission for upcoming book by SRK Studio, Stickerbomb Monsters.



  • deekin

    Wabbits...
    Photobucket
  • Brock May

    redoing an old design I did

  • kevinluong

    Shipping these prints + framed piece off in a frankenstein-of-a-box was stressful. I hope they made it alright. My contribution to the Adventure Time exhibit taking place at OhNo!Doom this weekend in Chicago, Il. Opening is at 6pm-10pm. Swing by if you're in the neighborhood and then hit me up with how cool it is (I can't make it).

  • Thirteen: Paradox Design

    kevinluong said:

    Adventure time + Kevin Luong
  • kevinluong

    Thirteen: Paradox Design said:
    kevinluong said:

    Adventure time + Kevin Luong


    Save that .gif for when you see Brian's.
  • Brock May

    doneeee

  • Infinite Black

    deekin said:Wabbits...
    Photobucket

    I love all of these.
  • deekin

    ^Thanks man^
  • Brainlordprints

  • John Hobbs

    Just posted a thread with the process video of this illustration...

  • Brock May

    design I got commissioned for Im crankin on

  • MattisGentle

    Working on faces

  • Thirteen: Paradox Design

  • Victra

    kevinluong said:Shipping these prints + framed piece off in a frankenstein-of-a-box was stressful. I hope they made it alright. My contribution to the Adventure Time exhibit taking place at OhNo!Doom this weekend in Chicago, Il. Opening is at 6pm-10pm. Swing by if you're in the neighborhood and then hit me up with how cool it is (I can't make it).



    Too friggen cool!
  • kevinluong

    Victra said:
    kevinluong said:Shipping these prints + framed piece off in a frankenstein-of-a-box was stressful. I hope they made it alright. My contribution to the Adventure Time exhibit taking place at OhNo!Doom this weekend in Chicago, Il. Opening is at 6pm-10pm. Swing by if you're in the neighborhood and then hit me up with how cool it is (I can't make it).



    Too friggen cool!

    Thanks, Victra!

    Here's the full piece. Click through to Behance for some detail shots.

  • brian

    Oh hey kevin, I also have an Adventure Time piece!

  • jeremiah was a

    Holy crap cakes, you guys are on another level.
  • Victra

    kevinluong said:
    Victra said:
    kevinluong said:Shipping these prints + framed piece off in a frankenstein-of-a-box was stressful. I hope they made it alright. My contribution to the Adventure Time exhibit taking place at OhNo!Doom this weekend in Chicago, Il. Opening is at 6pm-10pm. Swing by if you're in the neighborhood and then hit me up with how cool it is (I can't make it).



    Too friggen cool!

    Thanks, Victra!

    Here's the full piece. Click through to Behance for some detail shots.


    You are pulling on my heart strings with all this kind of loveliness <3!
  • Victra

    brian said:Oh hey kevin, I also have an Adventure Time piece!


    Holy crap how epic is this!!! Great job!
  • This thread is currently locked. Comments are disabled :(

Advertise with us

Advertise with us


Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?