Get him Tummy!
  • Killer Napkins

    More pencil sketches..





    and this piece... ha
  • Tony A

    Quick doodle :

  • Killer Napkins

    ^^^ CROW-VEMBER!!! yes!!

    Here is another one I just finished.. quicker one.. kinda boring one though hah.
  • Chreck

    couple drawings from this week

    napkins, your drawings are always really fun to look at.


  • ruimelo

    Chreck said:couple drawings from this week

    napkins, your drawings are always really fun to look at.


    Holy shit I really dig this alot.
  • ljrobson

  • A.Merkison

    Meh.

  • BrandonHeart

    Photobucket

    A new skateboard series.
  • cumix47

    BrandonHeart said:Photobucket

    A new skateboard series.

    Nice!
    Here is Mine

    CTCOF004_CMX47
  • Chreck

    ruimelo said: Holy shit I really dig this alot.

    thank you!
  • Andrew Haines

    BrandonHeart said:Photobucket

    A new skateboard series.

    Ridiculous, really glad to see you post again and I LOVE that painter style
  • Killer Napkins

    BrandonHeart said:Photobucket

    A new skateboard series.

    ooooh yeahhh looking good!

    Here is another sketch..
  • BrandonHeart

    Thanks fellas! Those sketches are dope as hell KN! I kinda wanna get em tattooed on me!
  • MonkeyMouth

    I wanna post a sketch, but KN wont let me, 'cause he's a bully:(. no not really, but those are amazing Brandon!
  • H0RSETHIEF

  • PitchGrim

    Small part of something I'm currently working on.

  • xul1349

  • sharksinyermouth

    Hands down the most inspiring thread every month. Cheers dudes.
  • jonas art

    i need help here..which color pallete did you like?


    i hope i can post it in a tee section and get accepted!*finger crossed
  • benc

    I like the new color scheme.
  • jonas art

    benc said:I like the new color scheme.

    thank you so much dude:)
  • ljrobson

  • Jandro

  • RustyEight

    Jandro said:

    Mass Effect?
  • deadoctopi

    Ah, sick art all around.
  • Jandro

    RustyEight said:
    Jandro said:

    Mass Effect?

    yeah. a non-specific krogan.
  • xul1349

  • Engravings

    jonas art said:i need help here..which color pallete did you like?


    i hope i can post it in a tee section and get accepted!*finger crossed

    GOLD! FOR SURE!
  • Killer Napkins

    Thanks Brandon! That would be nuts if you got em' tattooed on you haha..

    Looking good XUL!
    I dig the Gray one Benc. Looks rad.

    I have another sketch to show.
  • Chreck

    Killer Napkins said:Thanks Brandon! That would be nuts if you got em' tattooed on you haha..

    Looking good XUL!
    I dig the Gray one Benc. Looks rad.

    I have another sketch to show.

    how big are these? i need something of yours pronto.

    i did a bird yesterday
  • Killer Napkins

    They are on 11"x14" bristol board.. but the drawing vary in size.. some 5" to like 9" planning on cutting up some of the paper to make a better fit.
    Digging that drawing too man.

    Just finished this painting for Art Attack 3 ... hopefully it won't get chopped up with a chainsaw!



    if anyone is around STL on the 18th you should come check out this show at NEO.. or I have another show opening on the 18th at Aisle 1 Gallery.
  • kayas

    Killer Napkins said: *every pic you share here*
    The Killer!
  • Nyland



    Doodling in paint
  • A.L.D

    Chreck said:
    Killer Napkins said:Thanks Brandon! That would be nuts if you got em' tattooed on you haha..

    Looking good XUL!
    I dig the Gray one Benc. Looks rad.

    I have another sketch to show.

    how big are these? i need something of yours pronto.

    i did a bird yesterday

    Awesomeness!
  • lazyeye

    Nyland said:

    Doodling in paint

    I actually really like this. I feel this way when I play Dark Souls.
  • ThroughTheTrees

    Jandro said:

    reminds me of the sando aqua monster in phantom menace
  • CASTLE

    I was asked to do a western design with a cowboy standing in front of western "frame". I'm gonna try to get by with the stained glass window, not a frame and hopefully avoid the whole Lovell comparison fiasco that happened the last time everyone saw a cowboy and door frame.

  • cityhall

    Really excited that I get to start this sketch for a client. I get to draw more demons!
  • deekin

    CASTLE said:I was asked to do a western design with a cowboy standing in front of western "frame". I'm gonna try to get by with the stained glass window, not a frame and hopefully avoid the whole Lovell comparison fiasco that happened the last time everyone saw a cowboy and door frame.


    Your linework is beautiful, even at this stage.
    Awesome sketch.
  • Sacred

    I'm sorry if I manage to break this...

Advertise with us

Advertise with us


Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?