Post up fellas.
  • augie



    It's all vector imaging. C&C welcome.
  • William Henry

    augie said:

    C&C welcome.

    I dig it. Wish I had a real clock with flip numbers.
  • Adhesive Hippo

    That watermark's a complete waste. Really easy to remove and makes the image look awkward.
  • William Henry

    Adhesive Hippo said:That watermark's a complete waste. Really easy to remove and makes the image look awkward.

    Agreed. Never post work that big unless you want it to be stolen.
  • OptimisticDesigns

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    That's better. Thanks guys.
  • Serji Gold

    Hand-drawn type that I quickly did for practise.
  • Matt Borchert

    That's some sick hand drawn type IMO.

    Do you draw on grid paper or just straight up plain? Very solid man,
  • Serji Gold

    Matt Borchert said:That's some sick hand drawn type IMO.

    Do you draw on grid paper or just straight up plain? Very solid man,

    Thank you!
    It was done straight up plain, my friend. I didn't pre-plan at all, so it all kind of happened as I went along.
  • lmk

  • itcamefromthesky

    lmk said:

    I dig this.. pretty well done. The "For More Info" section is nearly impossible to read with the typeface you've chosen, though. I'd use something less compressed, much like the "Hookahs In The Patio" line.
  • Smiths Canvas

    Serji Gold said:Hand-drawn type that I quickly did for practise.

    Feels too Contino, but practice is always good.
  • lmk

    itcamefromthesky said:
    lmk said:

    I dig this.. pretty well done. The "For More Info" section is nearly impossible to read with the typeface you've chosen, though. I'd use something less compressed, much like the "Hookahs In The Patio" line.

    thanks for input, it is pretty hard to read huh? lol
  • David Mottier

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Got finally this paire of shoes printed with the "DREAM LOVE CURE" logo I made for Circa & Skate4cancer more than one year ago. Crappy picture quality, sorry.
  • bleet

    reworking this, so i can make month...

    any ideas? thinking a back print with something similar on front?



    old version
    http://mintees.com/tees/337542-until-the-last-drop
  • Tom Neal

    Been doing a lot of UI and IOS work recently. This was just for practice:
  • gurven

    Tom Neal said:Been doing a lot of UI and IOS work recently. This was just for practice:

    I saw this in dribble & it looks sick.
  • DoinFine

    Tom Neal said:Been doing a lot of UI and IOS work recently. This was just for practice:

    This looks seriously good! nice work Tom!
  • Tom Neal

    Thanks dudes!

    This is great btw, congrats!
    David Mottier said:Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Got finally this paire of shoes printed with the "DREAM LOVE CURE" logo I made for Circa & Skate4cancer more than one year ago. Crappy picture quality, sorry.
  • CASTLE

    I've always wanted to design a liquor bottle and finally had the opportunity to do so! Design for Admiral Lamprey's Monkey Rum. Its a 2 color print on the bottle with the amber color being the rum showing through the label.

    Monkey Rum
  • Zeb Love

    CASTLE said:I've always wanted to design a liquor bottle and finally had the opportunity to do so! Design for Admiral Lamprey's Monkey Rum. Its a 2 color print on the bottle with the amber color being the rum showing through the label.

    Monkey Rum

    I would absolutely buy this rum, just because of the label. Have you ever seen the packaging for Kraken Rum?
  • Tom Philibeck

    That's awesome, Castle. I turned one of my more recent illustrations into a bottle label for my packaging design class.
  • MattleGearSolid

    Tom Philibeck said:That's awesome, Castle. I turned one of my more recent illustrations into a bottle label for my packaging design class.

    I like this one a lot!
  • Glenn

    An album cover I'm currently working on. I would love to get some feedback on this

  • Matt Borchert

    I would have less of a full overcast blue and a bit more rusty colors showing through. That's just me though!
  • Rowan

    Logo and type treatment for a brand called 'Live to Play'.


  • enora

    Some Meshuggah lyrics again.

    meshuggah lyrics
  • lazyeye

    Tom Philibeck said:That's awesome, Castle. I turned one of my more recent illustrations into a bottle label for my packaging design class.

    This could be filled with Raccoon piss and I would still drink what ever was in it. This label not only looks good, but it fits with the type of bottle it's on. Love it!
  • Tom Philibeck

    lazyeye said:
    Tom Philibeck said:That's awesome, Castle. I turned one of my more recent illustrations into a bottle label for my packaging design class.

    This could be filled with Raccoon piss and I would still drink what ever was in it. This label not only looks good, but it fits with the type of bottle it's on. Love it!

    hahaha thanks, dude!
  • David Mottier

    Tom Neal said:Thanks dudes!

    This is great btw, congrats!
    David Mottier said:Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Got finally this paire of shoes printed with the "DREAM LOVE CURE" logo I made for Circa & Skate4cancer more than one year ago. Crappy picture quality, sorry.

    Thanks man!
  • DESIGNByRDS

    Hey Glenn, really nice. I like the type and the overall feel. Is that their logo? It reminds me of the CBS logo..

    Glenn said:An album cover I'm currently working on. I would love to get some feedback on this

  • Vedz

    Tom Philibeck said:That's awesome, Castle. I turned one of my more recent illustrations into a bottle label for my packaging design class.

    Very nice .. Love that bird head.
  • Glenn

    DESIGNByRDS said:Hey Glenn, really nice. I like the type and the overall feel. Is that their logo? It reminds me of the CBS logo..

    Glenn said:An album cover I'm currently working on. I would love to get some feedback on this


    Thanks man! The eye is actually not their logo, it's something I discussed with the band that would fit great with the concept of the album. I just checked out the CBS logo (I didn't know the company myself) and it indeed reminds me of the CBS logo...
  • Brendon Rush

  • DanielAndHisArt

    Brendon Rush said:

    rules already. cant wait to see the whole thing. great texture.
  • ShineOn

    Hitting a wall on certain projects today + listening to the same The Weeknd song on repeat for hours has resulted in this.





    Anyone have a preference on the placement of the XO?
  • Napalm Tree

    I know I'm not breaking any new ground, but It's just for practice.
    I tried mimicking Pino Lamanna's style for the Blue Scholars type.


  • Tom Philibeck

    ShineOn said:Hitting a wall on certain projects today + listening to the same The Weeknd song on repeat for hours has resulted in this.





    Anyone have a preference on the placement of the XO?

    Top one is better, IMO
  • JeffByNight

    i think that logo is fine glen, I def think you should add some solid shading and highlights to that window though, if your not already planning on it
  • Adhesive Hippo

    Yeah it's too plain compared to the rest of the piece. Add something behind in the window or add highlights or something.
  • Setup85

    New logo for friends brew company Crafty Vulture Brew

Advertise with us

Advertise with us


Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?