If anyone is still trying to have their old Emptees account migrated to Mintees, post your old username and make sure you're Mintees account email is the one you want associated with the old account.

I am going to do a whole new batch of migrations soon, but I can't have duplicate accounts with the same emails. All tees, talk posts, loves and comments will be migrated back to life.

I won't keep this thread up for very long.
  • lazyeye

    Jared, do I need to make a new Mintees account or can I just give you the Login and email of an old one that I am still kicking myself for not migrating.

    Premier Creative
    artwork(at)creative(dot)premiercorporations(dot)com
  • Zach

    I'd love to have my old info migrated, but would it be possible to slap it on this account? The username was "xmbie"
  • Better Alive!

    Yea could you revive mine, username was "Jolan Pockelé"
  • jared

    Zach said:I'd love to have my old info migrated, but would it be possible to slap it on this account? The username was "xmbie"

    No, it has to be one or the other. Let me know what you'd like to do.
  • Zach

    jared said:
    Zach said:I'd love to have my old info migrated, but would it be possible to slap it on this account? The username was "xmbie"

    No, it has to be one or the other. Let me know what you'd like to do.

    I'll keep the one I'm using now. thanks
  • Napalm Tree

    I don't need to migrate my account, but would it be possible to change my username? Apparently I thought Napalm Tree sounded cool 3 years ago.
  • Cryface666

    i still need to merge my accounts.
    old user name was cryface
  • jared

    lazyeye said:Jared, do I need to make a new Mintees account or can I just give you the Login and email of an old one that I am still kicking myself for not migrating.

    Premier Creative
    artwork(at)creative(dot)premiercorporations(dot)com

    Go ahead and do a password reset http://mintees.com/login and you should be good to go with that old username.
  • jared

    Napalm Tree said:I don't need to migrate my account, but would it be possible to change my username? Apparently I thought Napalm Tree sounded cool 3 years ago.

    What do you want your username to be?
  • jared

    Cryface666 said:i still need to merge my accounts.
    old user name was cryface

    We cannot merge, I can only enable/disable. Let me know if you want to do that.
  • jared

    ljrobson said:ljrobson please

    That is your current username... what are you talking about? This thread is for migrating old Emptees account usernames back to Mintees. We cannot merge, only disable and enable.
  • Napalm Tree

    jared said:
    Napalm Tree said:I don't need to migrate my account, but would it be possible to change my username? Apparently I thought Napalm Tree sounded cool 3 years ago.

    What do you want your username to be?

    Michael Bentzen
    That would be awesome.
  • Cryface666

    jared said:
    Cryface666 said:i still need to merge my accounts.
    old user name was cryface

    We cannot merge, I can only enable/disable. Let me know if you want to do that.

    yeah lets enable my old account and i will just repost my newer stuff
  • lazyeye

    hrm, I maybe a moron. But I'm not having much luck. When I reset the password, the URL changes at the top to "resetted" and the text fields clear. I then try to login in, but it wont take my new password. I hope that makes sense.
  • jared

    lazyeye said:hrm, I maybe a moron. But I'm not having much luck. When I reset the password, the URL changes at the top to "resetted" and the text fields clear. I then try to login in, but it wont take my new password. I hope that makes sense.

    info at mintees dot com

    deleting all of these specific things to you
  • Aaron-James

    I need my profile migrated if possible, please! :) old one was Aaron James
  • Minutia Skateboards

    I'd like to migrate my past account as well. I tried signing in with my old user name and pass but it was a no go. My old user name was "minutia"
    If you can help that would be great!
    Thanks :)
  • Alejandro Prez

    Hey can I change my username? I just need an E added to it, so it's Alejandro Perez.

    Thanks!
  • atomicchild



    HE LIVES
  • RACIDSQUARE

    Sorry for the off topic,

    Jared, why is my tee stats on my profile keep saying that tees i designed is 23?

    Thanks!

    Edit : it's also happen to other profiles.
  • HaydnChapman

    I think my old Emptees account was:

    ramzca
    ramzca22(at)yahoo(dot)com
  • Travis Cook

    I had an account with some work posted on it. I'd like to migrate it. I tried to create an account with the same information but it said a duplicate account exists. I tried logging in but it said it hasn't been migrated. I would like it to be migrated please. Thank you

    Suduo
    suduo(dot)art(at)live(dot)com
  • Aaron Andrews Apparel

  • The Elegant Scoundrel

    I learn of this after I have made a new account...shenanigans
  • DavePTS

    Ah go on then.. I can lurk no longer. Dave!PTS - dave.pearson84@yahoo.co.uk
  • cherrypistols

    I want to change my name if possible!
    Thanks.

Advertise with us

Advertise with us


Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?