I don't watch Hockey, but some of these riot pictures are hilarious




LOL GURL







http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/stanleycup/story/2011/06/15/bc-stanley-cup-fans-post-game-7.html

  • Who is Ryan C.

  • cruise

    was there, got hit with a shield. didn't stick around long enough for the tear gas though.
  • Who is Ryan C.

    cruise said:was there, got hit with a shield. didn't stick around long enough for the tear gas though.

    I hope you're alright dude, it looked pretty crazy
  • cruise

    yeah i got hit in the back lightly, so i didn't get hurt. stuck around long enough to get a couple pics and videos then i gtfo.
  • Who is Ryan C.

    I would've loved to get a picture of this


    "The city is burning, chaos abounds and we're surrounded by riot cops?

    LET'S FUCK."
  • JeffByNight

    "one guys about to light a bowl there, he's smoking some weed." - reporter
  • gurven

    This seems excessive.

    cruise said:yeah i got hit in the back lightly, so i didn't get hurt. stuck around long enough to get a couple pics and videos then i gtfo.

    Any good pics?
  • Dr_Worm

    Boston was raging. nothing like this though.
  • Who is Ryan C.

    "Riots, demonstrations and protests in Egypt, Syria, Libya, Oman, Tunisia, Bahrain, Yemen and Algeria.

    Why? To bring down regimes, bring forth civil liberties, freedoms and rights. For a better future.

    Riots in North America.

    Why? Losing a hockey game."
  • Who is Ryan C.



    Looks like some has a new profile picture on Facebook
  • bmoore

    don't think i would of pulled some of these stunts with so many cameras around
  • cruise

    gurven said:This seems excessive.

    cruise said:yeah i got hit in the back lightly, so i didn't get hurt. stuck around long enough to get a couple pics and videos then i gtfo.

    Any good pics?

    not quite, just a picture of a burning dumpster and some riot police. i have some cool videos, but since i filmed on my phone, they're all flipped sideways so you have to tilt your head.

    EDIT:
    bmoore said:don't think i would of pulled some of these stunts with so many cameras around

    was there for a brief moment, here's a screen cap of the video
  • Who is Ryan C.



    lol dis bitch, I can't
  • RustyEight

    Who is Ryan C. said:I would've loved to get a picture of this


    "The city is burning, chaos abounds and we're surrounded by riot cops?

    LET'S FUCK."

    You almost see her vag
  • Who is Ryan C.

    RustyEight said:
    Who is Ryan C. said:I would've loved to get a picture of this


    "The city is burning, chaos abounds and we're surrounded by riot cops?

    LET'S FUCK."

    You almost see her vag


  • 8-bit ZOMBIE

  • herman

  • Sushilove

    That couple kissing actually got beaten by the police. That's why they were on the floor. And the guy kissed her because she was crying in pain.
    Heard in the news today.
  • RyanPimental.

    Dr_Worm said:Boston was raging. nothing like this though.

    I live on Huntington and there was nothing wrong in Boston. Thousands and thousands of people in the streets but the worst thing that happened was people swimming in the reflecting pool. Police were happy with how everything turned out.
  • Dr_Worm

    RyanPimental. said:
    Dr_Worm said:Boston was raging. nothing like this though.

    I live on Huntington and there was nothing wrong in Boston. Thousands and thousands of people in the streets but the worst thing that happened was people swimming in the reflecting pool. Police were happy with how everything turned out.

    whoa sweet I go to school at massart. people swam in that hahahha
  • RyanPimental.

    Dr_Worm said:
    RyanPimental. said:
    Dr_Worm said:Boston was raging. nothing like this though.

    I live on Huntington and there was nothing wrong in Boston. Thousands and thousands of people in the streets but the worst thing that happened was people swimming in the reflecting pool. Police were happy with how everything turned out.

    whoa sweet I go to school at massart. people swam in that hahahha

    No way! I go to Wentworth next door. Yea a ton of people jumped into it. Thats the worst that happened. The news reported only one arrest by 2 AM Thursday morning.
  • Dr_Worm

    RyanPimental. said:
    Dr_Worm said:
    RyanPimental. said:
    Dr_Worm said:Boston was raging. nothing like this though.

    I live on Huntington and there was nothing wrong in Boston. Thousands and thousands of people in the streets but the worst thing that happened was people swimming in the reflecting pool. Police were happy with how everything turned out.

    whoa sweet I go to school at massart. people swam in that hahahha

    No way! I go to Wentworth next door. Yea a ton of people jumped into it. Thats the worst that happened. The news reported only one arrest by 2 AM Thursday morning.

    haha sweet. what you doing at wentworth come to massart man.
  • 8-bit ZOMBIE


    Have to re-post this cuz the original got taken down.

    So good.

  • A.Merkison

    He almost impaled his head on that railing as he fell, haha.
  • treycook

    I could get over the Red Wings choking against the Sharks if I looted a few local businesses too.
  • BearTrap

    Seeing what happened after Vancouver lost makes me wonder what would of happened if Canada lost to the U.S. in the winter olympics.
  • Patrick

    Who is the "hero of vancouver"? I saw a post of it but apparently the video keeps getting taken down of him, is the flashbang one him?

Advertise with us

Advertise with us


Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?