Mintees Coupon Code for 20% off: MINTEES (Yes, all caps!)

Finally finished the video. Enjoy!



(For those who prefer Vimeo - Click Here)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







We're very pleased to announce that our Spring/Summer 2011 release has finally LAUNCHED!

For this release we really wanted to raise the bar in our professionalism and cohesiveness of our brand, so we redesigned our website to go nicely with this line.

The Spring/Summer consists of:
- 6 New T-shirts
- 3 New Tank Tops
- Little goodies (Such as, stickers, buttons, bracelets)

*Everything is printed on AA

Hope everyone here can find something they like. :)

Check out our full Lookbook HERE.

www.ForeverDreamGold.com
http://twitter.com/DreamGold
http://facebook.com/DreamGold
  • DOOOM

    Great stuff! I like the female model.
  • Dream Gold

    DOOOM said:Great stuff! I like the female model.

    Thanks man, glad you think so!
  • HarryDiaz

    yeah, good stuff.
  • Brock May

    awesome stuff! I agree with dooom, the female model is fantastic. would love to do something with you guys in the future, I'm really digging the balance of design and illustration.
  • johnsaurus

    that girl model is sooooooo hot! hook it up, serji ;)
  • dougie

    Solid line! Love the chocolate coins, a very nice touch.

    And yes, those girls are fan-fucking-tastic.
  • johngraham

    love the new line serji!
  • Dream Gold

    Colorbeast said:yeah, good stuff.

    Thank you. :)
  • Dream Gold

    Brock May said:awesome stuff! I agree with dooom, the female model is fantastic. would love to do something with you guys in the future, I'm really digging the balance of design and illustration.

    Haha, thanks! Everything was designed by us this release, and we really haven't thought of getting anyone else on board for awhile, but we'll consider a colab with you, since I like your style, Brock. :)
  • Dream Gold

    johnsaurus said:that girl model is sooooooo hot! hook it up, serji ;)

    :P She has a boyfriend.
  • Dream Gold

    dougie said:Solid line! Love the chocolate coins, a very nice touch.

    And yes, those girls are fan-fucking-tastic.

    Thanks man! Appreciate the kind words. Haven't seen any other company doing it, so we're trying to make it a Dream Gold standard. They come in every order. ;)
  • Dream Gold

    johngraham said:love the new line serji!

    Thank you, Scott! Can't wait for yours. :)

    I'll e-mail you soon.
  • Dr_Worm

    Looks good! Im gonna get the modern medieval tank.
    what do you print on?
  • Dream Gold

    Dr_Worm said:Looks good! Im gonna get the modern medieval tank.
    what do you print on?

    Thank you, and we print on AA.
  • johnsaurus

    Dream Gold said:
    johngraham said:love the new line serji!

    Thank you, Scott! Can't wait for yours. :)

    I'll e-mail you soon.

    aawwwww rats!
    Now i have to buy some DG gear to make me happy lol
  • awakencompany

    Looks great!! Very cohesive.
  • Dream Gold

    johnsaurus said:
    Dream Gold said:
    johngraham said:love the new line serji!

    Thank you, Scott! Can't wait for yours. :)

    I'll e-mail you soon.

    aawwwww rats!
    Now i have to buy some DG gear to make me happy lol

    Will make sure to pack you some extra love and golden coins. ;)
  • EdmanDANTES

    Awesome man I have been waiting for this. I just got back from the honeymoon. Everything is great serji
  • Dream Gold

    awakencompany said:Looks great!! Very cohesive.

    Glad you think so!
  • EdmanDANTES

    expect my order very soon man love the logo shirt I going to have to get two of those and a have stick to go on my skimboard
  • hellomynameis

    nice line!

    don't wanna be the one to say it but two of them designs seem quite 'shantzy' and one 'keaton-y'.
    im sure most people can guess which ones im talking about.

    dunno if im looking too much into it though
  • Dream Gold

    EdmanDANTES said:Awesome man I have been waiting for this. I just got back from the honeymoon. Everything is great serji

    EdmanDANTES said:expect my order very soon man love the logo shirt I going to have to get two of those and a have stick to go on my skimboard

    Good to have you back man. Hope it was dreamy. ;) (Pun intended.) And yes, we shall be expecting your order!
  • Dream Gold

    hellomynameis said:nice line!

    don't wanna be the one to say it but two of them designs seem quite 'shantzy' and one 'keaton-y'.
    im sure most people can guess which ones im talking about.

    dunno if im looking too much into it though

    Thanks!

    Check out my portfolio and maybe you'll see what my style is. http://SerjiGold.tumblr.com/

    And to be honest I don't even get what designs are even remotely Shantzy? But alright, thanks for your insight.
  • hellomynameis

    Dream Gold said:
    hellomynameis said:nice line!

    don't wanna be the one to say it but two of them designs seem quite 'shantzy' and one 'keaton-y'.
    im sure most people can guess which ones im talking about.

    dunno if im looking too much into it though

    Thanks!

    Check out my portfolio and maybe you'll see what my style is. http://SerjiGold.tumblr.com/

    And to be honest I don't even get what designs are even remotely Shantzy? But alright, thanks for your insight.

    these are the two im talking about...



    the more i look at them, the less i see. was my first thought though
  • GNARZILLA



    amazing!
  • Dream Gold

    @hellomynameis

    To each his own.

    GNARZILLA said:

    amazing!

    One of our favourite pieces as well!
  • Wyndelle Remonde

    pretty stuff. congrats!
  • Divine Beast

    hellomynameis said:
    Dream Gold said:
    hellomynameis said:nice line!

    don't wanna be the one to say it but two of them designs seem quite 'shantzy' and one 'keaton-y'.
    im sure most people can guess which ones im talking about.

    dunno if im looking too much into it though

    Thanks!

    Check out my portfolio and maybe you'll see what my style is. http://SerjiGold.tumblr.com/

    And to be honest I don't even get what designs are even remotely Shantzy? But alright, thanks for your insight.

    these are the two im talking about...



    the more i look at them, the less i see. was my first thought though

    I always say the same damn thing and to date he just denies and denies

    Even SWH agrees that the first thing the dude put up was a Shantz bite

    I'm sure he'll just deny it some more though

    It's not even really a bite in a lot of his work... More of an influence but the fact that he would rather deny everything is a bummer
  • blakecan

    Theres some nice stuff there, but man you need a new logo.
  • blakecan

    Theres some nice stuff there, but man you need a new logo.
  • Dream Gold

    blakecan said:Theres some nice stuff there, but man you need a new logo.

    Haha, thanks! You're the first one to tell us that.
  • Dream Gold

    Artbysirb said:Chocolate coins are a nice touch!

    Haha, you bet!
  • downrodeo

    As I said before, good cohesive line Serji and all round really impressive release man. The amount of effort and detail you put into this line is unbelievable. A lot of people miss out on the behind the scenes of launching a clothing line, from art prep to printing to marketing and everything else, so great job man.

    Mount Citadel kicks ass. WANT! Good luck with the launch mate.
  • Dream Gold

    downrodeo said:As I said before, good cohesive line Serji and all round really impressive release man. The amount of effort and detail you put into this line is unbelievable. A lot of people miss out on the behind the scenes of launching a clothing line, from art prep to printing to marketing and everything else, so great job man.

    Mount Citadel kicks ass. WANT! Good luck with the launch mate.

    Thanks Alan! We're currently working on our lifestyle video and after we're done with that we will collect all the behind the scenes footage we captured along the way and make a nice little video of that too. That should be fun to watch.

    Sending your package tomorrow morning! ;)
  • Dream Gold

    Artbysirb said:
    Divine Beast said:
    hellomynameis said:
    Dream Gold said:
    hellomynameis said:nice line!

    don't wanna be the one to say it but two of them designs seem quite 'shantzy' and one 'keaton-y'.
    im sure most people can guess which ones im talking about.

    dunno if im looking too much into it though

    Thanks!

    Check out my portfolio and maybe you'll see what my style is. http://SerjiGold.tumblr.com/

    And to be honest I don't even get what designs are even remotely Shantzy? But alright, thanks for your insight.

    these are the two im talking about...



    the more i look at them, the less i see. was my first thought though

    I always say the same damn thing and to date he just denies and denies

    Even SWH agrees that the first thing the dude put up was a Shantz bite

    I'm sure he'll just deny it some more though

    It's not even really a bite in a lot of his work... More of an influence but the fact that he would rather deny everything is a bummer

    Not Shantzy at all.

    I know, right?
  • Dream Gold

    Just put up the promised video! Took quite awhile since we had to leave the country. It's nothing groundbreaking but just something we pieced together from the day of the shoot.

    Behind the scenes video of our preparation for this release is on the way.
  • Jake Ward

    Love the mount citadel shirt, I can see how it can be compared to keaton's work, great none the less.

    And yes the models are smoking hot
  • Dream Gold

    Jake Ward said:Love the mount citadel shirt, I can see how it can be compared to keaton's work, great none the less.

    And yes the models are smoking hot

    Thanks Jake! Glad you like it, and the models. ;)
  • Serji Gold

    I just made a coupon code worth 20% off at the checkout for all of you fine folks on Mintees. :)

    http://ForeverDreamGold.com/shop
  • cherrypistols

    New stuff looks awesome, works well together!
    I'm not a massive fan of the logo its abit too clean cut!
    coins are a super nice touch, I'm excited to see where you go with it all!
    Good luck man.

Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?