Hey guys,

I'm offering the Mintees community a brand new t-shirt template!
This is a pre-release offering from mock-up kit volume 5, available in May.

Features all the usual stuff:
Loads of AA colors,
Shadows & Highlights,
You get the idea...

VIEW SAMPLES

Buy Now - $2.99

Thanks for your continued support!
  • Dr_Worm

    weew! those look great
  • EricAbstruse

    i've been needing a new mock-up! looks great, thanks man
  • Sam Kaufman

    Look nice tom
  • Tom Neal

    Cheers guys, and big thanks to those who have already ordered.
    You're fast!
  • awakencompany

    these look awesome man! great work!
  • Bear

    Great as usual. Downloaded.
  • PitchGrim

    These look great Tom.
  • Jason Carne

    Ordered, my debit card expired recently and I have a temporary one now so it went through as an e-check unfortunately :/
  • Staxowax Clothing

    These look great....just not sure how to use them properly :/
  • Brock May

    are they at least 300dpi this time?
  • Tom Neal

    Thanks everyone!

    MainframeMedia said:Ordered, my debit card expired recently and I have a temporary one now so it went through as an e-check unfortunately :/

    Ah that sucks! Send me an email and I'll make sure you get a copy now instead of having to wait.

    Staxowax Clothing said:These look great....just not sure how to use them properly :/

    Instructions are included ;)

    Brock May said:are they at least 300dpi this time?

    Nah, 72dpi.
    I didn't want to increase the file size any more, and the majority of users will be displaying their mocks digitally.
  • Staxowax Clothing

    Got what I needed, thanks Tom
  • cmeyers

    i use v2 and would say theyre a tad small. but 300 dpi? you making posters out of the mocks? i'd prefer something around 900px wide at 72 dpi. i do lose some detail when i shrink to fit the v2 mockup.
  • Adhesive Hippo

    Tom Neal said:

    Brock May said:are they at least 300dpi this time?

    Nah, 72dpi.
    I didn't want to increase the file size any more, and the majority of users will be displaying their mocks digitally.

    I think he's kidding, based on the comment on your other mocks. Nobody needs 300dpi mocks.
  • liam_

    got em. good work, dude!
  • Paul Granese

    Thanks for being awesome at creating these things.
  • ChrisAnnihilation

    Paul Granese said:Thanks for being awesome at creating these things.

    Yeah good job
  • chriskillerartworx

    thanks for the great job again tom - just bought it.
  • Jman

    Rad! Downloading mine now :)
  • chad manzo

    bought. can't wait for the next pack.;) also, not to sound demanding, but if you can make time to do baseball tees with different colors for the sleeves? I think that was what was missing on the last pack. super job on these and on the old ones, Tom. you the man!
  • Tom Neal

    Thanks so much everyone!
    Glad you all like it so much.

    chad manzo said:bought. can't wait for the next pack.;) also, not to sound demanding, but if you can make time to do baseball tees with different colors for the sleeves? I think that was what was missing on the last pack. super job on these and on the old ones, Tom. you the man!

    I'm on it ;)
  • labyrinth

    Looks great Tom, awesome job!
  • CHAZZYVH

    what are the differences between these and mock up kit 4?
  • Tom Neal

    CHAZZYVH said:what are the differences between these and mock up kit 4?

    No massive difference dude.
    I think it's more of an attractive template though!
  • ExaltedByMark.

    Purchased & Thank you. Love ya Tom!
  • miles to go

    i always use your stuff. im sure i will pick up this pack too.
  • Tom Neal

    Thanks everyone! Keep your orders coming, I could do with some spending moneyz for the NYC trip next week!
  • cynicdesign

    Tough to beat that price.
    The mocks are a little wide for my taste though. I prefer my flat mocks on slim cut shirts. Easier for the client to visualize it on the wearer.

    Also, how big are these?
  • Tom Neal

    They're about 1000px wide, and about an equal height :)
  • treycook

    My favorite pack of yours so far Tom! Keep it up!
  • Tom Neal

    Thanks Trey :)
  • Integral

    yes! I needed a new one, with a little more folds in it! shhhweet!
  • kuwahara

    Mockup is awe-fucking-some! Thanks dude!
  • gurven

    Purchased!
  • evolve or die

    damn, bought the other pack a month or so ago. I hope there's no big black circles on the black mock this time!!!
  • Isom design

    when will the full pack release?
  • salmintees

    Do you have the Tees now?> I tried to contact u on FB.

Advertise with us

Advertise with us


Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?