will be out next week.



And has no gore...weird.

Zombie Liquorice Store.
  • Victra

    eyes a little smooshed on the right, but other than that looks awesome!
  • GRINDESIGN

    cant wait to see the whole stuff:)
  • TIRI

    awesome..
  • Victra

    skull with hair said:
    Victra said: eyes a little smooshed on the right, but other than that looks awesome!

    i agree, a lil derp-age on the eye, but thats probably just cause its all zoomed.

    because its zoomed?
  • MattisGentle

    OMMGGGG I can't wait for this!!
  • RACIDSQUARE

    Fucking rad !
  • uzi

    Victra said:
    skull with hair said:
    Victra said: eyes a little smooshed on the right, but other than that looks awesome!

    i agree, a lil derp-age on the eye, but thats probably just cause its all zoomed.

    because its zoomed?

    Placement is fine. Just seems a little misshapen and flat because the eyes don't have tonal value.
  • doomsday

    awesome, GODMACHINE always perfect!!
  • Certis

    Looks awesome! Cant wait to see the whole design.
  • Christopher Lovell

    Excited to see this!
  • chriskillerartworx

    yeah! looks fantastic. GM knows how to attract attention :)
  • miles to go

    i miss working with godmachine. it was just time to change the direction a bit and he works best for guys like you. still some of my favorite designs i have ever done.
  • domeh

    i can't wait to see it, absolutely amazing..
  • ibzombieliquorice

    miles to go said: i miss working with godmachine. it was just time to change the direction a bit and he works best for guys like you. still some of my favorite designs i have ever done.

    He is fantastic to work with because his style constantly evolves. You should try him again ;)

    I am glad so many people are excited about this design. Rest assured the full design will blow your mind.
  • adnanueupe

    domeh said: i can't wait to see it, absolutely amazing..
  • _starryeyez_

    Certis said: Looks awesome! Cant wait to see the whole design.
  • ibzombieliquorice

    Bam.
  • Certis

    Oh, that looks sick!
  • KUROSTUDIOS

    RACIDSQUARE said: Fucking rad !
  • SKUMMIE

    It is a men's shirt right? lol

    Looks amazing!
  • i came from nothing

    nice
  • S-CAPS

    Elo Cova Studios said: Looks great!
  • miles to go

    another tee with no logo! digging it. the artists you guys use are so good that i always felt like some of its impact got lost by tossing the name in. but, im obviously biased because none of my designed shirts have my name on them.
  • ibzombieliquorice

    Thanks for all the love, glad everyone is digging this. There is a tiny "ZL" hidden somewhere in the design, can anyone spot it?
  • NVasion

    on the shoulder above the circle?
    Awesome design by the way
  • CASTLE

    Love Godmachine!!
  • YouDesignIt

    Soon to be sold out....
  • MattisGentle

    I'm gonna try to order one ASAP Save a Small for me ;D
    lol
  • ibzombieliquorice

    NVasion said: on the shoulder above the circle?
    Awesome design by the way

    You spotted it!

    FYI- This shirt was printed by Threadbird onto American Apparel.
  • cumix47

    Awesome!!! thinks a need to buy it :)
  • MattisGentle

    Ordered yesterday :]
    Can't wait
  • ibzombieliquorice

    All orders are shipping out today and tomorrow. Thanks for the support Matt!
  • MattisGentle

    ibzombieliquorice said: All orders are shipping out today and tomorrow. Thanks for the support Matt!

    SWEEEEEET!
    No problem, you have a solid brand my friend.

Advertise with us

Advertise with us


Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?