http://www.emptees.com/posts/140751-april-sketches-illustrations-part-uno

i made this to screen print next week. i think the mouth area need work but i suck at lips
  • 1000eyesdesign

    Hillman said: Thats really cool man!

    thanks hillman :)
  • Bob Kawa

    one of your best pieces so far.
  • 307

    thats awesome!

    and this is mine :) workin on the detail

  • bencat

    doing logo development for my brand psyched..
    any constructive critism would be appreiciated.. dont know wether i should add more components or what! can you even see what its suppose to be? just need some help to be honest
  • WinterArtwork

    WIP...intended as a LOST design but that may change

    Smoke Monster? (WIP)
  • drop

    This is great man! Def. one of your best pieces!
    I just think the mouth and nose need some little changes. Maybe something like this :)

    src= border='0'/>
  • Joshohh

    drop said: This is great man! Def. one of your best pieces!
    I just think the mouth and nose need some little changes. Maybe something like this :)

    src= border='0'/>

    That looks way better, it was awesome to start with though.
  • zerobriant


    beauty and the beastly :D
  • WinterArtwork

    ^^lol
  • doylecore

    307 said: thats awesome!

    and this is mine :) workin on the detail


    looking forward to this....
  • MattisGentle

    workin and tweakin

    experimenting with simple detail?!
    if such a term exists lol

    just line work for now, color is hidden
  • MattisGentle

    Colourday said:
    MattisGentle said: workin and tweakin

    experimenting with simple detail?!
    if such a term exists lol

    just line work for now, color is hidden

    ribbon looks very rigid..

    you mean the lines?!
    it's really smooth when you zoom in, for some reason when it's zoomed out at certain percentages it makes the lines look terrible
  • Andrew Haines

    MattisGentle said:
    Colourday said:
    MattisGentle said: workin and tweakin

    experimenting with simple detail?!
    if such a term exists lol

    just line work for now, color is hidden

    ribbon looks very rigid..

    you mean the lines?!
    it's really smooth when you zoom in, for some reason when it's zoomed out at certain percentages it makes the lines look terrible

    I think he means it looks like its hard and fixed instead of a ribbon flowing
  • MattisGentle

    SlimbayBAY said:
    MattisGentle said:
    Colourday said:
    MattisGentle said: workin and tweakin

    experimenting with simple detail?!
    if such a term exists lol

    just line work for now, color is hidden

    ribbon looks very rigid..

    you mean the lines?!
    it's really smooth when you zoom in, for some reason when it's zoomed out at certain percentages it makes the lines look terrible

    I think he means it looks like its hard and fixed instead of a ribbon flowing

    ooh okay

    yeah, ribbons and anything cloth like has always been a bitch for me

    pardon my french
  • MattisGentle

    Jeff Buchanan said:
    MattisGentle said: workin and tweakin

    experimenting with simple detail?!
    if such a term exists lol

    just line work for now, color is hidden

    ..Why the upside down cross?

    haha idk
    i felt like putting it in there cause i didn't want my bird to be too "cute"

    should i just take it out?!
  • MattisGentle

    Jeff Buchanan said:
    MattisGentle said:
    Jeff Buchanan said:
    MattisGentle said: workin and tweakin

    experimenting with simple detail?!
    if such a term exists lol

    just line work for now, color is hidden

    ..Why the upside down cross?

    haha idk
    i felt like putting it in there cause i didn't want my bird to be too "cute"

    should i just take it out?!

    I don't know? It's your artwork, you can do whatever you want with it. The inverted cross just doesn't really fit in with the piece at all, IMO.

    thanks for your opinion sir :]
    maybe i can think of something more creative to put there.
  • Killer Napkins

    creep shit that I dont know what to do with.
  • cruise

    MattisGentle said: workin and tweakin

    experimenting with simple detail?!
    if such a term exists lol

    just line work for now, color is hidden

    Maybe Jeff's timelapse will help you with those scrolls.
  • Killer Napkins

    thanks a lot neeko...

    I also have had a few unfinished live concert paintings I have done recently... I never seem to finish them when I get home though...


  • ialoneambest

    MattisGentle said: workin and tweakin

    experimenting with simple detail?!
    if such a term exists lol

    just line work for now, color is hidden

    How many times do we need to see this and in multiple threads?
  • MattisGentle

    ialoneambest said:
    MattisGentle said: workin and tweakin

    experimenting with simple detail?!
    if such a term exists lol

    just line work for now, color is hidden

    How many times do we need to see this and in multiple threads?

    i won't post it again.....
  • s.harrison



    Here is just the start of something, don't really know how to do the rest :S
    would anyone be interested in doing a collab with this??
  • Andrew Haines

    Killer Napkins said: thanks a lot neeko...

    I also have had a few unfinished live concert paintings I have done recently... I never seem to finish them when I get home though...



    That first one is sick. So is the second one. The third one made me giggle :)

    s.harrison said:

    Here is just the start of something, don't really know how to do the rest :S
    would anyone be interested in doing a collab with this??

    This looks promising
  • qetza

    After doing a few horror based themes, I thought that was going to be it for a little while, but some new ideas developed. This one has a little ways to go, but the general composition is there. Based on La Llorona.
  • 307

    doylecore said:
    307 said: thats awesome!

    and this is mine :) workin on the detail


    looking forward to this....

    thanx man.. :)
  • bleet

    Killer Napkins said: thanks a lot neeko...

    I also have had a few unfinished live concert paintings I have done recently... I never seem to finish them when I get home though...



    im sorry man but you are the shit, next level shit, aweosme as always
  • 1000eyesdesign

    thanks bob, josh & drop thats helped a lot man thanks. lips are a pain in the butt for me
  • Stijn Van Belle



    I was drawing a mario I had sketched a long time ago. And then I saw the pose of the head was kind of like Nicolo Nimors Nick automatic pencil crew design. So I sketched it like this and I have sent the sketch to Nicolo. He likes it but has got no $$$ to pay for the idea he said.
  • Joshohh

    @1000eyesdesign said: thanks bob, josh & drop thats helped a lot man thanks. lips are a pain in the butt for me

    Also, i'm not sure how far from complete that it and whether or not you were going to do this anyway, but i'd make the triangle type pattern, in the circle behind her, all equal and symetrical.
  • 1000eyesdesign

    JoshuaO'Brien said:
    @1000eyesdesign said: thanks bob, josh & drop thats helped a lot man thanks. lips are a pain in the butt for me

    Also, i'm not sure how far from complete that it and whether or not you were going to do this anyway, but i'd make the triangle type pattern, in the circle behind her, all equal and symetrical.

    yup it's going to be :)
  • bencat

    a slight update.. im really struggling at making it look like a lion!
  • Rial Demones

    Ancient warrior
  • molasses4masses

    ialoneambest said:
    MattisGentle said: workin and tweakin

    experimenting with simple detail?!
    if such a term exists lol

    just line work for now, color is hidden

    How many times do we need to see this and in multiple threads?

    If you don't like it, skip over it. The dude is asking for critiques. Calm down.
  • MattisGentle

    Rial Demones said: Ancient warrior

    saaweeeeeeet!
  • molasses4masses

    porcelainclothingdesign said:

    just a quick update before i start inking. any comments or anything i should add/change?

    The only thing I don't like is how skinny his waist is. Beef that part up some.
  • mikedot

    bencat said: a slight update.. im really struggling at making it look like a lion!

    give him some lil lion ears
  • 1000eyesdesign

    David_M said: Just started working on this one again. Inking is done. Getting the colors in today.Photobucket

    you're an insane artist. the detail to this is great
  • bencat

    mikedot said:
    bencat said: a slight update.. im really struggling at making it look like a lion!

    give him some lil lion ears
    were though? i see what yuo mean like the top left and right gaps between the face and the hat seem to empty, but the ears would make it out of proportion and yeh.. unless you suggest them to be placed somewhere else, i also attempted to put like mane lines there looked a bit wierd... thanks for the input though
  • KrispyCrime



    in prgrss
  • againstbound

    Working on this:

Advertise with us

Advertise with us


Sign Up

Forgot Your Password?